Users Online Now: 2,174 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,218,251
Pageviews Today: 2,034,650Threads Today: 837Posts Today: 14,546
07:31 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject What in the frick is wrong with kids these days? Arrugh!!!!!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Driving home from grocery shopping, stopped at a stoplight when a car goes barreling through a light that had been red for about 7 seconds. And almost misses but hits the tail end of another car.

Having had this happen to me twice I go into ptsd mode, but call to get people there, and check to make sure everyone is okay.

4 young adults pile out of the car that ran the red light and an older gentleman is in the other car. Everyone is physically okay, thank goodness.

The police get there and the young driver tells them that the light hadn't changed yet when they went through it. I was livid !!! I marched up to the guy and told him I had been sitting at the light and saw the whole thing and the light had been a hard red. Blah, blah, blah.

Sorry had to vent, what in the world is wrong with our youth??

Just have to add that the officer warned me against making the youth angry at me.

What in the world??????

Sorry had to go full tard. Haha
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP