Users Online Now: 2,071 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,060,114
Pageviews Today: 1,908,533Threads Today: 833Posts Today: 14,643
09:34 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject All I can say is WOW ~ you GLP'ers are something else!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I didnt mean to hi-jack the other thread!!

I have been having a very hard couple of weeks, as some on here may have noticed me mentioning in various threads. I deal with chronic pain, and two weeks ago it ramped up. I do the best keep a perky attitude for my family, but I have to admit it was too much. So not many smiles around here lately. Today, I accidentally thought someone had told me i look like a farm animal - and from that misunderstanding something happened!!
I have been around GLP for a long, long time. Longer than my profile would suggest ~ that is just the most recent one after a random ban. I have seen people on here attack, ridicule, flame and burn. On my worst moments I have joined in too i suppose. But today I saw a lot of you leave comments that were so nice. And some so funny too. You have all really made my day. The green karmas I have gotten were the best. You took someone that was down, down down, and made me feel like a million bucks. As much as it embarrasses me to admit - i even had a tear in my eye. And I dont really know why, expect to say that because of my health I have cut myself off from the world, and today I felt like I was connected.
It was more than just the compliments - it was that I wasn't ignored. I didnt kill the thread, I wasn't invisible.

So as much as everyone around here hates random threads that seem designed to just garner attention, I just felt like I had to say a big thank you !!

So, here goes:

pump2pump2pump2pump2pump2pump2

THANK YOU SO MUCH, GLP!!You gave me many smiles and chuckles today. You are the best bunch of people I know.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP