Users Online Now: 1,845 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 352,880
Pageviews Today: 581,372Threads Today: 196Posts Today: 3,487
08:04 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject U.S.A. - a country of pussies, big mouth internet warriors and brainwashed zombies
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Sadly, the people I admired (until yesterday), proven to be just a bunch of pussies, big mouth internet warriors and brainwashed zombies.

Blaming the politicians and do EXACTLY NOTHING is more than a proof that you, Americans, deserve what is coming. Have you looked at Greece or Cyprus lately? It will be much worse for you.

Bikers will save us !
Truckers will save us !
Vets will save us !
The GOP will save us !

Breaking news for you : only YOU can save YOU ! But this will not be possible, because 99% of you are brainwashed zombies or pussies and 1% are big mouth internet warriors.

I wish you all the best, but I am afraid that the U.S.A. is beaten down. Dead actually.

EDIT : [link to www.youtube.com]

Bucharest, September 15th. Maybe 30,000 people. BUT PATRIOTS. Those people forced the government (after more protests - 5 more- last being yesterday) to nullify the gold license that a previous government (1996) gave it to the Canadians from Gold Corporation.

USA doesn't need 10 million in the streets. Or 1 million even. 100,000 PATRIOTS will do the job.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP