Users Online Now: 1,524 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 268,445
Pageviews Today: 462,057Threads Today: 225Posts Today: 3,196
05:29 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject COMET C2012 /S1 ISON ..its revolving around its linear axis like a Bullet FIRED from a Rifle!!! IS it made of Magnesium?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I saw this several days ago and have seen no reply, is anybody else got the answer ?

Is Comet c2012/S1 ISON %75 magnesium?
[ATTRUBITED TO DR ASTRO ! .. no I'm not a hater]

The reason is that magnesium is para-magnetic [ exhibits a magnetic response when in a magnetic field] .. and ISON is slowly revolving on its central orbital axis like a bullet fired from a gun!..

Is it a linear nucleus .. formed or condensed along a central [longer]axis and possibly magnetically differentiated when it was formed ?

*** the "change in orbit was noted after the TAIL ANOMALY POINTED OUT BY MR GARY [link to brucegary.net] SEPARATED AND ISON STARTED OUT GASSING CN[ CYANIDE]***

If it lost mass during this pahse that might change its orbit ???!!! [ let me know ]

If it is paramegnetic is it interacting [ or being held together by magnetic influence ..

Is it going to have a reaction [ within its orbit ] to/by the solar magnetosphere , solar wind [ ions] and radiant energy??

[original QUOTE]
So just a rock than? With lots of gas.. or something?
Quoting: Anonymous Coward 48442153

No Astro said 75% Magnesium. rest are oxide and some other stuff.
Quoting: Anonymous Coward 46231478

Quoting: rphunter
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP