Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Earthquake Thread ~ Always Updated*5.5 Afghanistan ~ Pg 20354
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I accidentally deleted the OP of this thread during some glitch issues on GLP this morning (10/30/17).

I will be posting some useful links in the next post to make it easier for those posting so you don't have to scroll through a massive OP. :)

I had to delete the first two comments on this thread to do so, but wanted to keep them so I've put them below.

5* and I'm on board.. Simple.. I'm sorry about CH.. He will be missed greatly..
but, the continuation of EQ is an important thing because it's connected to so many things..
Thank you!!! Simple... I will be here.....
 Quoting: 4thhorseman

Awesome Simple, glad you started this thread. Lets get to work.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 2911653

I also would like to mention that I know this thread has MANY pages and that it can be somewhat intimidating to join/chime in on a long standing thread as a new member/AC (I've experienced it when I first joined GLP), but we are a VERY welcoming group to those who newly join us. We are a small family of sorts who are all mostly interested in the same earth-related topics (quakes/solar/volcanoes/weather/etc.) and share info on each of those topics as well as 'off-topic' discussions. We genuinely care for one another here and even when we do not agree with each other, we ALWAYS respect each other.

I truly enjoy when new folks join us here. All that I ask is to show respect. :)

https://imgur.com/nk9PFca

[link to www.youtube.com (secure)]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP