Users Online Now: 1,859 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 448,756
Pageviews Today: 707,935Threads Today: 273Posts Today: 4,332
07:46 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I think I "astral projected" while awake. Would love some input.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I don't know why I didn't post this sooner. So two nights ago I was talking to my girlfriend in bed, she started talking about something and all of a sudden it was like I was watching a movie I have seen 100x. Deja Vu I guess you could call it.

It was nothing exceptionally new. We all have it right? So I close my eyes, reluctantly deciding I should get some sleep. I closed my eyes and began to have this feeling of being completely detached from my surroundings. I felt like an ant in space, all the barriers were down and I was doing everything I could to cling to the material world. I've had a similiar experience on marijuana that was like ego death and I felt like a helpless infant. I was putting my hand on my girlfriends thigh just to assure myself I was still here, but even the feel of her skin was fading.

I began to have these insane rapid fire vision of God only knows what, I can't remember. All I remember was one brief moment that wasn't chaotic and it hazy at best, even immediately after. I was locked in or attached to some sort of stone surrounded by silhouettes of men. One was asking me "what do you know?" I replied back "What do I know?!" and that kind of went back and forth and I think he also asked who I was.

I snapped out of it. I'm pretty sure this all happened within 2 minutes of closing my eyes. I tried to explain to my girlfriend what happened, but I was pretty confused myself. I stood around trying to acclimate to my surroundings, nothing felt real. I knew where I was of course and was completely lucid, but something still felt really strange. The walls around me were visible but meant nothing. All of time and space was relative. It was peaceful in a weird way. My girlfriend even asked if I was on drugs lol. I decided I needed to come back down to the three dimensional world so I thought the best way to do that was TV and cigarettes. I have an opportunity to see the world as my true self, a spiritual being and decide I want to purposely dumb myself down with tv and stimulants to make it go away..sigh.

Of course my girlfriend tried to egg it on instead. Like my neighbor, she used to astral project regularly, in the true sense that they would actually travel to places, see in peoples homes, invade their dreams etc. I was always aware of these abilities but purposely didn't dabble for biblical warnings of such things and from others who say "that plane" is a very dark place these days and very dangerous.

I'm reaching out to GLP because there are some pretty spiritually enlightened people here I trust and respect and would love all of your inputs. Can't believe how long this turned out to be.

Totally self pinning this shit. Unless your doorbert you either have to self pin or self bump, both are shameless LOL.

Spent five minutes trying to find an appropriate smiley. This is the best I could come up with LOL.
cattheend
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP