Users Online Now: 1,637 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 114,366
Pageviews Today: 201,186Threads Today: 65Posts Today: 1,313
02:41 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Kim Kardashian Says She Was "Shaking the Entire Time" During Kanye West's Proposal
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Kim Kardashian Says She Was "Shaking the Entire Time" During Kanye West's Proposal
Us Weekly
2 hours ago
Kim Kardashian Says She Was "Shaking the Entire Time" During Kanye West's Proposal

View gallery
Kim Kardashian Says She Was "Shaking the Entire Time" During Kanye West's Proposal

In absolute heaven! Kim Kardashian is still on a high following Kanye West's epic proposal earlier this week, and topped off her 33rd birthday celebrations by partying in Las Vegas on Friday, Oct. 25. There with family, friends and her new fiance, the Keeping Up With the Kardashians star dished about baby North and how the proposal (heard around the world!) made her feel.

PHOTOS: Kim and Kanye -- the perfect match

"I was shaking the entire time," the first-time mom admitted to Us Weekly at her party at Tao Nightclub. "It was like an out of body experience."

On Monday, Oct. 21, the Yeezus rapper shocked Kardashian when he got down on bended knee at the AT&T Park in San Francisco, Calif., with a massive diamond ring designed by Lorraine Schwartz. "I think it's pretty gorgeous," she said of her new bling.

PHOTOS: Kim's pregnant bikini body

"Complete surprise. I truly had no idea," she gushed to Us about the proposal. "I don't think anyone there though -- they thought it was a surprise birthday party. Even everyone -- my sisters -- it was such a surprise." She added: "I'm marrying my best friend."

[link to omg.yahoo.com]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP