Users Online Now: 1,505 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 554,686
Pageviews Today: 723,407Threads Today: 213Posts Today: 2,931
06:23 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Ed Snowden - Limited Hangout Psyop... I think I've figured it out...
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message As a long time watcher of alternative news, I've been following the Snowden revelations with interest. Here we have a young man living in Hawaii with his girlfriend making 100k+ per year. Suddenly this man, who was quite involved in intelligence his whole career develops a conscious and leaves the US to go live in Russia? Then, he starts releasing all this info which has not only pissed off the average US citizen and their allies in Europe and around the world.

Now, the brass at NSA is calling for the media to stop reporting this stuff. And therein is the key to the intent of the limited hangout. There will be more shocking revelations, I'm sure. Then, laws will be rammed through to limit the press when it comes to matters of National Security. Like the D-Notice in Britain. And that will allow the government to shut down websites that report anything that the government deems as being damaging to National Security. In particular, websites in the alternative media.

I found it also interesting that Angela Merkel the German Chancellor, only got upset about the snooping when she found out her phone was tapped too. This means only one thing: NSA is sharing all of it's ELINT with other governments of their allies on their own citizens. I'll bet my next paycheck that they have a direct terminal to be able to access this large database that the NSA has built of all ELINIT in the last 10-20 years. Just imagine the possibilities that this system can be used for when dealing with troublesome citizens.

That will probably be the next shoe to drop. Then, something will happen which will be blamed on these disclosures. Then, the MSM will start to say that there is a need to censor the news. And then, the First Amendment will be compromised in the name of National Security.

Then, the internet will become a giant commercial.

Thank's Ed! Mission Accomplished! Like Lee Harvey Oswald, you'll be let back into the US, maybe with a hot Russian girlfriend, maybe even a Russian generals daughter no less!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP