Users Online Now: 1,990 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,569,438
Pageviews Today: 2,162,059Threads Today: 523Posts Today: 9,646
04:54 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Godzilla fans learn about Fukushima Mutants...from Enenews!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Many rumors and current leaks have given the name to the other Kaijus Godzilla is possibly fighting in Gareth Edwards Godzilla 2014. From the trailer released in both the 2012 and 2013 Comic-Con reports which talk about and arachnid type monster, but boy do we have a possible answer to what the creature with the eight legs seen in the leaked trailer could be? We all already know the name for a group of two or more multi-legged monsters based on the Toy leaks will possibly be Muto’s which have not been confirmed by Legendery, WB or anyone from the production team of Godzilla 2014.

I was investigating on anything news related about Japan, the Fukushima Daiichi nuclear disaster and recently stumbled upon a seemingly normal scientific article related to the events of the Japanese Tsunami on March 11, 2011. In the article which was posted initially on June 20, 2012 by Nuclear-news and then republished in ENENEWS Japan on August 13, 2012, talks about mutated silk worms. Now you may ask yourself what does this have to do with new Godzilla movie?

We’ll let me explain, in this real study an environmental pollution scientist named Mr. Tomita used what is called a “living body experiment”, the silkworms where expose to contaminated soil to see how the radiation affect there development and found that in one of the four cylinders use to house the silkworms, cylinder number 4 showed abnormal growth.

Mr. Tomita used a very interesting reference to describe the abnormal growth on the mutated worms, here is what he stated: “The worms of container 1, 2 and 3 seems to me to grow normally; however, the ones in container 4 are abnormal. “They remind me of Godzilla”.

More at GozillaFan homepage: [link to cosbravo13.wix.com]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP