Users Online Now: 1,483 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 88,268
Pageviews Today: 177,655Threads Today: 105Posts Today: 1,433
01:57 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Calling all christians--- help me before I loose faith!!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I'm not religious to start with, but I do believe in God and Jesus. But this little situation... it has really hit home hard. Please rationalize it. Tell me how God does care!!

I'm a nurse. Today I meet a new patient, a sweet little old lady. I have to change the bandages on her feet. It causes her terrible pain and despite the morphine she is still moaning and groaning. But she never calls out or swears. She lets me do the job.

Well she had one black set of toes, some looked about ready to fall off. The other foot had 4 toes amputated, leaving an unlikely to heal gaping wound, ringed by black skin, filled with puss, visible bone, and a putrid smell of rotting flesh.

After I was done I notice a cross hanging above her head, and by the cross a little picture of Jesus with the word 'mercy'. But there was no mercy to be found. :(
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP