Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Possible Drone Sighting In Canada
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I live about 500-600 miles north of Montana in Alberta. Tonight I went out to look at the night sky.I saw a bright light so I thought to myself "Hey Ive never seen mars before" so I ran inside to get my telescope.

At that exact moment I get back outside the light started moving erratically, so I knew it wasn't Mars so I downgraded it to a possible UFO sighting. That is.. until it passed directly over my house.

It was flying low, had a triangular set of red lights and in the night sky I thought I could see the wings of what appeared to be a plane. It was absolutely quiet as well.

So I downgraded it from UFO to Drone.

Whats up America? Drones in Canada? Do you have drone bases in Montana? That thing could have been carrying a Davy Crocket for all I know.

I smiled and waved anyways.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP