Users Online Now: 2,089 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 558,189
Pageviews Today: 895,286Threads Today: 359Posts Today: 5,727
09:33 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject 1 Timothy 6:12 - THESE ARE MY CONFESSIONS. I am not ashamed of christ nor afraid to walk into the light.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message John 3:20
Everyone who does evil hates the light, and will not come into the light for fear that their deeds will be exposed.

Hello beloved, I have decided to leave a list of as many sins I am aware of doing. This is my confessions, yes I am a sinner. I want anyone and everyone to know. I shall not be ashamed of christ nor afraid to walk into the light. BUT, BE WARNED. I am about to throw myself out there. Do not use what I am about to make known as another way to sin against me. You have been warned. Now I must face the world and reveal my nakedness.

You can also search my other threads and replies if you want to do so. I have nothing to hide. The Adv. Search link could be at the top right. The names Harbinger Of Truth. You can even look at the karma I have received since I have been here.

Ephesians 5:11
Have nothing to do with the fruitless deeds of darkness, but rather expose them.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP