Users Online Now: 2,351 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 653,058
Pageviews Today: 1,138,854Threads Today: 479Posts Today: 8,015
01:42 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject What do you do when you can't live in society?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I can't find work, I don't want to work. I love consuming but don't have the money to do so. I can't seem to live free because I can't afford the rent.

My talents aren't in physical labor but in mental ideas and channeled scripts.

I like to do my own thing but in my own space and only with the people I want in my life I can't waste my time working at a job the whole week I'm not one to be able to handle so many people at once my brain would explode.

Time appears to be running out for me, as I would rather be dead than be forced to do anything anymore and I'm now at that crossing point.

I've had a few failed suicide attempts so that's out of the question, anyone out there with any ideas on what do you do when you can't live in society?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP