Users Online Now: 1,875 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 716,450
Pageviews Today: 948,363Threads Today: 259Posts Today: 3,808
08:14 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject ISON SPINNING, ancient SPIRALS , warning on ancient cave spiral art all over the world... what do you think on this !!!??
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message This kept me up last night ...

ISON IS SPINNING !!!

[link to img823.imageshack.us]
it reminds me of a boomerang !!!

SO ok =if its spinning it could make a spiral in the sky when we see it ! did this happen before ?
history is known to repeat itself sometimes! ...

I keep thinking about this...
( just came to me last night ) ...

Could this be what the ancients drew on caves all over the world so long ago ? ... [link to www.google.com (secure)] did they see something spiraling in the sky and draw in caves where they were hiding ( people are now hiding in bunkers now worldwide and caves too I have read ).

[link to rabbithole2.com] they were going to higher ground away from the waves and a spiral was in the sky here ( I saw this petroglyph in person a few years ago and took pics on it for my gallery and it made an impression on me when I saw it )

really I don't know why i cannot stop thinking of the Spirals ...

just a theory what do you think ...? I guess we will only know if soon we look up and see a spiraling light in the sky . I hope my theory on this is not true .

by the way this guy ( who says his dreams come true ) had a dream of an incoming spiral in the sky Thread: Comet ISON and horrific dream.

just a few thoughts on this not saying that this will happen just would like feedback on it as I keep thinking about it today . thank you .

love and peace to all ! ...
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP