Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Calling all Patriots!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message *This should not be taken word for word, implications made however should be speculated carefully.*

"I must study politics and war that my sons may have liberty to study mathematics and philosophy." -- John Adams

Can you look at your daughter, son, wife, mother, brothers or your fellow man, look them in the eye and assure them of a safe future? One of freedom and liberty? Can you whole heartedly peer at their faces and tell them you're willing to fight for their future by any means? Spiritual idealism aside, would it be safe to assume a pattern will break without intervention?
Ask yourself these questions.

For the sake of what I am trying to tell you, I'd like to remind you of the massive accrescence of weapons and training directly looming upon the well being of us all. It is naive to assume 95% of the public is not aware of this.. it is fear the grips the mind and plays games. What is the point of fearing something you cannot actively repel against? They have superior tactics, training and resources. To assume that a single individual caught off guard, running for his shotgun will be enough.. is both futile and utter fallacy. We shall not let our ego and laziness get in our way in such a fashion! Not in our finest hour!

"They tell us Sir, that we are weak -- unable to cope with so formidable an adversary. But when shall we be stronger? Will it be the next week, or the next year? Will it be when we are totally disarmed, and when a British guard shall be stationed in every house? Shall we gather strength by irresolution and inaction? Shall we acquire the means of effectual resistance by lying supinely on our backs, and hugging the delusive phantom of hope, until our enemies shall have bound us hand and foot? Sir, we are not weak, if we make a proper use of those means which the God of nature has placed in our power." -- Patrick Henry

With knowledge and influence we have made a deck, now we shall form a hand! It is time for the end of internal bickering; to ponder among truths that all seem equally grim. As the future's ground rumbles below our feet!!

The blueprints for the next step will be trying. We shall be careful and illusive lest we be nipped in the bud.

Moving forward...

A united ideal is more powerful than any force. A determined and brave few may influence many. An organized plan can be heeded upon by all. What I am trying to tell you is that there are many leaders among you, for it is the true patriot that first hears the call. Do not wait for a great voice from afar to lead your actions. The brave shall not wait for an ever increasing line in the sand!

"Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it." -- Tom Paine

In the name of common cause, seek out those patriots. Make a plan, enjoy your days and nights, band together and brace yourselves in an efficient manner. Heed onto the call of freedom and do not fear, for we will come together and when the sleeping giant awakens nothing will stop us! Nothing is more true than the truth in your heart, and those who sought to destroy us will feel the full wrath of both earth and heaven alike! The fate of the world is on our shoulders. You will do well, I know of it.

Thank you for reading. Stay safe everyone and God bless.

militia
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP