Users Online Now: 2,755 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,077,412
Pageviews Today: 2,013,563Threads Today: 960Posts Today: 17,738
09:51 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Paul Walker Funeral to Be Picketed by Westboro Baptist Church; Date Not Announced Yet
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message [link to www.christiantoday.com]

The Westboro Baptist Church is stirring up controversy once again by announcing that its members will be picketing at the funeral for late actor Paul Walker, who passed away suddenly in a car crash Nov. 30, 2013.

Although the funeral arrangement or date have yet to be announced by Walker's family, the Westboro Baptist Church was quick to tweet: "The furious God cut off Paul Walker! Thank God for His condign wrath! WBC to picket funeral!..Paul Walker had a duty to live sober, righteous, godly #HeFailed #InHell Wants YOU to heed our warning (Luke 16). "

The church also posted photos with the words: "Be Wise: Fear God" with the caption "Paul served himself & the gods of his world."

The Westboro Baptist Church is infamous for its vulgar pickets at funerals of fallen U.S. soldiers and other celebrities.

A number of celebrities took to Twitter to offer their condolences and express shock at the sudden death of the Fast and the Furious actor.

Zoe Saldana tweeted: "A very sad day indeed. R.I.P. Paul Walker. Our prayers are with you and your family."

Fellow actor Tyson Beckford said, "RIP Paul Walker,loved working with you on "Into the Blue". I Will miss you."

Justin Bieber: "RIP Paul Walker"

Jordin Sparks: "Life is so fragile. Sending tons of my love & prayers to his family & friends. RIP Paul Walker.

Kevin Hart: "I'm a devastated right now. My prayers & condolences go out to Paul Walkers family & friends. He was a amazing talent & will truly b missed"

Walker is survived by his 15-year-old daughter Meadow Rain Walker.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP