Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Brittany Murphy's Father Admits Government Killed Her
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message There's not much secrecy left anymore about this case, is there? They are just finally letting it all out. Brittany's father himself just came out and said it.

I've said it for a long time, something was seriously afoul about all this. My dad was a friend of hers and heard it was a conspiracy too. Her mother is illuminati. pennywise

Brittany Murphy was murdered by the government in a bid to silence her support for a whistleblower, the 87-year-old father of the late actress claims.

Family members had long been suspicious of the death and the fact that both Brittany and her husband died within a matter of months. Simon Monjack died not long after Brittany Murphy under similar circumstances.

“I called it two weeks after it happened,’ one family member told MailOnline. “You just don’t have two people die like that under those circumstances.”

“They were, in fact, under surveillance, including helicopters,” he told Fleur De Lis Film Studios. “Their telephones were wiretapped, Brittany was afraid to go home, because of the sneak-and-peek incursions into their residence and other terror tactics she suffered after speaking out in support of …
 Quoting: [link to www.inquisitr.com]

Read more:
[link to www.inquisitr.com]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP