Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The Power Of Subliminal Messages and Disneys Sexual Images
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message There is so much to learn about subliminal messages, I dont know much myself; but I know its a powerful tool. This is a good way of understanding that our thoughts are not our own. We can be influenced to do certain things without even being conciously aware of it. We all know about Disneys perversions, but how is it really affecting our children and society? To learn a little bit of how powerful subliminal messages are i've compiled a few videos to show.

These first two videos are my favorite examples of the power of subliminal messages.

How Subliminal Messages Effect The SubConscious Mind

Derren Brown - A Toy's Story

Derren Brown- Derren makes a whole heap of shoppers raise their hands at the same time.

Subliminal Messages Explained

How To Control the Nation

Disney selling sex to little children in their perverted subliminal, sexual messages. Many skepptics say there may just be a few perverts working for disney adding the art as a joke, but many of us conspiracy theorists know how educational South Park can be.

Disney Selling Sex to Children

Now that you've seen some examples of the power of subliminal messages, I'd like to bring up, and discuss with GLPers. How do you think these subliminal messages affect the children and our society as they grow up watching them.

Alladin, you can hear him say "all good teenagers, take off your cloths"

lilmermpriest

disneymice

lionsex

lionbikini

disneymikey
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>