Users Online Now: 1,775 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 59,421
Pageviews Today: 113,697Threads Today: 49Posts Today: 836
01:32 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Psychiatry is a fraud & Schizophrenia/ Psychophrenia is a fake (made up) disease
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message In this thread ill have some videos embedded, other will just be links. The links will be lengthy documentaries, or just some more videos to prove my points. First I'd like you to see the ugly side of Psychiatry.

“Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food”
-Hippocrates

Drug Companies 'Manipulated Drug Trials For Profit'
By Jeremy Laurance, Health Editor, The Independent - UK
[link to www.rense.com]

Exposed: Drug companies skew trial data to trick the public
[link to www.naturalnews.com]

Manipulation of Prescription Drug Research Data:
[link to www.americanbar.org (secure)]

Psychiatry is fake science. The Thud Experiment proof.
This short video will open your mind to the idea.

“The art of medicine consists of amusing the patient while nature cures the disease.”
-Voltaire

Psychiatry: Science or Fraud

Pharma corruption of medical science by Beatrice Golomb

psychiatry - a perveted instrument to control YOU?

The doctor of the future will give no medicine, but will interest her or his patients in the care of the human frame, in a proper diet, and in the cause and prevention of disease.
-Thomas A Edison

“If people let the government decide what foods they eat and what medicines they take, their bodies will soon be in as sorry a state as the souls who live under tyranny.”
-Thomas Jefferson

Psychiatry's Chemical Imbalance Scam

Depression is NOT a Chemical Imbalance Here is the PROOF !! Pharmaceuticl Conspiracy !!
This is a three hour long documentary, if you have time watch it.
[link to www.youtube.com]

Psychiatry: An Industry of Death (FULL VERSION)
This is a two hour long video
[link to www.youtube.com]

Terence Mckenna on schizophrenia and modern society

Schizophrenia involves breaking with ordinary value systems, its just a catch all term of forms of mental behavior that we don't understand. In the 19th century there was a term, melancholia, which we would now call bipolar depression, so forth, but all forms of sadness unhappiness maladaptation were poured into this label. Now Schizophrenia is a similar thing, I can remember a experience I had years ago. I was in the Tollman library at the university at California, which is the psych library and I was looking up some drug, and I saw a book and I pulled it off the shelf, it was a book about schizophrenia. It said the typical schizophrenia lives in a world of twilight imagining, marginal to his society, incapable of holding a regular job; These people live on the fringes content to drift in their own self created value system.. I said THAT'S IT! THAT'S IT! Now I understand. The western mind is a house of cards.
 Quoting: Terrence Mckenna
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP