Users Online Now: 1,636 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 378,716
Pageviews Today: 595,167Threads Today: 222Posts Today: 3,675
06:39 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Post your SECRET SERVICE STORIES HERE!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Earlier, GM I believe... or somebody, had stories about Secret Service being with Biden at Disney; Clinton at a House and SS dressing up like old men walking around the neighborhood -

Have you ever encountered Secret Service?

I'll kick off my story:

When I was young, my mother took me to see Al Gore, and he got off the airplane and was shaking hands. I remember seeing snipers all over the roofs - yet they were all typical "Men in Black" type that surrounded him. (ear piece, black suite and tie) -

I didn't notice any "secretive" or "plain clothed" maybe I just didn't notice....being so young and all.

Please share your story as I find these interesting!

Much like the Mandella fake sign language guy... who said he was having a schizophrenic attack - He was a human shield for Big O? Or a Wake up call to O that "We can get ya, anytime."

I enjoy reading them.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP