Users Online Now: 1,507 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 277,661
Pageviews Today: 442,046Threads Today: 141Posts Today: 2,256
05:37 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject ** UPDATE: Only book YOU'LL EVER NEED -- THE GLP ultimate discussion book: The Harvest: History of Humanity ***
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message UPDATE:
1/6/2014:

If anyone has ideas on how to turn this book into a major PROFIT -

(always free for GLP, yet, no way connected due to legal... unless Admin. contacts me)

Hector and I have been talking.... and others.

About really getting this out there - I mean, beyond Amazon and Scribd.

This could be a great eye opening book.

I'm willing to work with people - draw up contracts - (notarized, of course) - the whole 9 yards.

Keep me posted!

UPDATES:

1/5/2014: 5,000 reads. WOW!
1/3/2014: 3,000 reads. Amazing. GLP is amazing.

I SUGGEST USING SCRIBD TO VIEW, AMAZON PRIME MEMBERS CAN DL EBOOK FOR FREE.

PLEASE LEAVE REVIEWS! Esp. On Scribd.

12/31 update: Final month push! End of free .pdf!

Scribd purchases..... BOOM!

UPDATE 12/30: Thinking of of renaming it "The Secret History of Humanity" -- Good or bad? Feel free to submit ideas.

UPDATE: 12/29 LOOKING FOR A GRAPHIC ARTIST for BOOK COVER. --- STILL LOOKING! Nobody is good with graphics? That could use a little money? Will pay for a graphic that fits the book.

==============

This should be everyones "refer to" or "READ THE DIRECTIONS"

concerning any subject on GLP.

NOW AVAILABLE FROM AMAZON AS AN EBOOK OR PAPERBACK:

[link to www.amazon.com]

For the FREE 60% preview or to download the .pdf visit:

[link to www.scribd.com]

You will be impressed. This book has been gaining steam and I am so happy; lucky; and blessed. Thank YOU! All of YOU!

You will greatly enjoy this book.

Please, let me know how you feel about it.

It is copyrighted, yet I give GLP members permission to cut and paste only to give credit to I, Diluted, (Jack C.)

Thank you,

AND ENJOY!

PS - Email me at [email protected] for a FREE .PDF version of the book. However, if you're able to purchase from Scridbt or Amazon - please do - yet they take 30% - so if you want a "free" copy, I'll send it - and if you're able to donate via Paypal - that's fine. If you can't, that's OK too. This won't last forever - yet it's a good start.

Don't forget to REVIEW THE BOOK ON AMAZON AND OR SCRIBD to help it "gain steam" and "be seen" -

And thank you to the dozens of people who donated money to me after me sending them the .pdf -

and A BIG THANKS TO ALL WHO DONATED

I was shocked. Your messages are inspiring. Thank you.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP