Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject All this heightened emotion lately
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Have you all noticed how you are being played?

How events and people around you are encouraging the ramping up of emotions?

Particularly negative emotions towards one group of people or another?

Have you noticed how much harder it is of late for you to stay centered and focused?

I am not merely referring to this christmas period. I am talking generally.

Particularly the past few weeks.. have you all noticed this?

STOP and think about it.

Ask yourself, why?

Why now?

What is the reason for the timing of this increase in manipulation, and am I allowing my self, my emotions to be controlled in this manner?

What is behind this blatant social manipulation that is happening at this point in time?

Try and see past your emotions, your spiritual or christian belief systems. Try and see the bigger picture.

The machine that controls this holographic reality is dying and running out of power it needs to control us all, so it is ramping up the emotions to get what it needs to keep going.

Stop feeding it if you can.

Stop playing into the emotions. Stand back and observe instead of participating.

Much love to you all.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP