Users Online Now: 1,879 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,844,221
Pageviews Today: 2,725,514Threads Today: 739Posts Today: 15,514
10:18 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Spokane WA Man Wrongfully Arrested In His Own Home - Is This What We Have To Deal With???
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message [link to www.fromthetrenchesworldreport.com]

A recent college graduate in Washington says he wants an apology after deputies in Spokane County mistakenly raided his home, with guns drawn, giving him the scare of his life.

Conner Guerrero says he noticed somebody sneaking around his yard at night and assumed it was burglars.

“Just trying to enjoy my evening. All the sudden, I see a flashlight shining through my doors…” said Guerrero. “I’m thinking this could be a dangerous situation for me.”

“I come over to my door and I slap it to say hey someone is in this house and they’re not going to let you come in here,” he told KREM-TV. “Right as soon as I opened this door, and it’s dark outside – it’s very dark and all I can see is a pistol.”

“I’m wondering why the hell there is a gun being pointed at me right now! They directed me to take a knee, well both knees,” he said. “The gun [was] still drawn.”

Deputies reportedly said Guerrero was trespassing and didn’t live there. Not until they looked at his I.D. did they realize Guerrero did live there and they had the wrong home.

Instead of apologizing, one of the deputies told Guerrero, “You’re lucky I didn’t f–king shoot you.”
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP