Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,949 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 461,909
Pageviews Today: 1,053,503Threads Today: 374Posts Today: 8,600
03:24 PM


Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Eight were killed by carbon monoxide poisoning after using generators to heat their homes after an ice storm in Maine and Michigan cut power.
User Name
Captcha
 
 
Font color:  Font:








In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message DON'T DO THIS PEOPLE...That's why it's called a silent killer


Eight were killed by carbon monoxide poisoning after using generators to heat their homes after an ice storm in Maine and Michigan cut power.


The cuts in supply over the festive period led many to turn to generators to keep their families warm, but with deadly consequence.


In Maine, where more than 24,500 have been without power since Sunday, a 50-year-old man died as he refilled his generator in an enclosed outhouse.

[link to www.dailymail.co.uk]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>





GLP