Users Online Now: 2,120 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 497,405
Pageviews Today: 851,271Threads Today: 374Posts Today: 5,722
10:56 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Dear God, i've been sucked in AGAIN.....
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Dammit, dammit, dammit. Every time I think i've shaken this place... Months go by, sometimes a year, and somehow, I finally get sucked back into registering and posting. It always starts so innocently too. Bored out of my skull and having surfed every mind numbing news site I usually start to think "Oh, lets go check in on GLP and see what they're up to." Sometimes you're being spammed by hundreds of clone postings (I always quickly turn away after that :)), sometimes the natives are a bit too restless and bickering incessantly amongst themselves and sometimes it's just as dead boring as CNN.com. But every once in awhile I check in and it looks, well, interesting. Not too melodramatic. No Planet X or million page earthquake threads. Less Nancy, less WIO, less trolls. Relatively little ultimate doom and gloom. So, I get my hopes up and start this BS all over again :) Oh well. So, what's the major silliness of the moment eh? Anything ever really come of those comets (aside from the random light show in the sticks)? Any major government plots? Sun up to it's same old tricks? Is Kent still hanging around? Elaine? Candyman? Black Friar? Lou? Come on guys, spill :) Catch a bored sh*tless gal up, will ya?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP