Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Elysium / Hellysimoon 2013 movie decoded
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message From this thread
Thread: !!!!!!!***MEGA BREAKING*** ***SOUL TRAPS***!!!!!!!

I finally saw the elysium 2013 movie yesterday and here's what i took notice.

In the beginning they show planet earth from space and it looks many parts of europe especially africa are under water.
Then they showed the spacestation that orbits earth being in the shape of the lunar chinese/mongolic symbol of pentagram star within moon/sphere/ring. Also that lunar satellite was shown later upside down in delacourt's computer and the star within it was identical to the baphomet's pentagram star. The hilarious part is at her computer the pentagram satellite had identical color of the doom 3 logo!
[link to www.google.com (secure)]
BY LOOKING AT THE PICS I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING MAN, DOOM 3 LOGO EXPOSES TO THE BONE THE ELYSIUM MOON MENTIONED ALSO AS THE DEVIL'S ROCK TOO IN A RECENT MOVIE.
The pentagram satellite/spacestation in the movie could be clearly seen from earth just like our moon which was another giveaway symbolism that elysium is our moon.
The actual living place in elysium looked identical to the one of the draconians' from the V tv series!
Delacourt/medusa's building had the shape of a ship which was a subliminal that elysium/moon is a mega spacecraft.
(Her pyramid earrings reminded me bulma/medusa of dbz who was wearing identical too)

Next the movie showed elysium/moon is full with robot servants that serve the lunar scum all day.

-There are many robot servants,
and they serve you all day.(wonder who those servants are? and we serve them both ways=being also their meal as was showed in twilight with dual meaning phrase "to serve man")
If you live there,
you never get sick or old.(I read a little more of bramley's book recently who exposed the crap out of the lunar scum on the black death virus they were spraying on our planet and then having their human drones preaching that they are here to cure us. Bramley said "If they really wanted earth to be disease free all they had to do was to stop spraying diseases chemtrail style over it!")
In dbz was showed also kami's lockout/moon was spraying earth too.
The above give away the reason we get sick and old is cause of them and i have exposed the crap out of the age lunar virus in this thread too.

-So you can save up?
One day buy a ticket up to that place?
That place is not for you, or for me.(As soon the nun said "that place" the camera showed the medusa head!!! that was a very clever derren brown subliminal that elysium/moon is the medusa head exactly what ancient literature informs us about! Same thing was mentioned also in far cry 3 of medusa head to be an island(see movie the island/moon). Everyone wanted to go there and the island movie showed there humans were getting harvested and slaughtered like cattle! In elysium after the humans made it in they were electrocuted by red drones(cloud atlas red butchers)and put in sheep pens! I COULDN'T BELIEVE MY EYES MAN! HUMANS BEING TREATED EXACTLY LIKE CATTLE! WHAT WE DO TO CATTLE THEY DO TO US! AND MOVIE CLOUD ATLAS PUT IT MORE TO OUR FACE!

-You see how beautiful it looks to us
from here?
-Yes.
-Well..
Now look how beautiful we look
from there.(appearance and reality are different from each other is what they tell to our face here just like in the island movie the island looked like heaven from distance until you got close to it and you know what happens next.)

The healing bed in elysium with the medusa head in front of it had a woman dressed in red inside where she changed her face similar to mystique from xmen.
HAHAHA AND WHAT DO WE HAVE HERE HER FACE AND THE REST LUNAR SCUM IN ELYSIUM HAD SIMILAR FACE SKIN/SCAR TATTOOS JUST LIKE MYSTIQUE!
THE HEALING BEDS WERE CALLING THEM MED BEDS AND EVERY TIME I WAS HEARING THE WORD MED WAS THINKING TO BE AN ABBREVIATION FOR MEDUSA UNTIL RECENTLY REMEMBERED THE ACTUAL MEDUSA HEAD IN FRONT OF THE FIRST MED BED THEY SHOWED AND WAS LIKE "MED BEING CODENAME FOR MEDUSA NO SHIT!"
NO WONDER WHY MAINSTREAM MEDICINE(MEDSIN OR MED SHINE/MOON SHINE) USES HER SNAKES IN ITS LOGO.

Draconian nun who looked like the fates of ancient literature said to max:
-I know you are special.
You will do something
very important one day.
Something you were born for.(HAHAHA ANYONE REMEMBERS MAN OF STEEL? SAME SCRIPT WE HAVE HERE THE LUNAR SCUM PREDETERMINE OUR FUTURE AND PATH IN LIFE BEFORE WE ARE EVEN BORN THEN THEY TELL US WE HAVE FREEDOM OF CHOICE ROFL! SAME THING WAS MENTIONED ALSO IN ANCIENT LITERATURE WITH THE 3 FATES/3 HEAD HECATE/MEDUSA).

NEXT THEY SHOWED MAX BEING A PRISONER ON EARTH! I WAS LIKE HOLY MOLY WHAT THEY TELLS US SUBLIMINALLY HERE! THE RING ON HIS ANKLE REMINDED ME THE HALOS OF CHRISTIANITY ANGELS WERE PUTTING ON THE 40 MARTYRS SOULS. THEY SURE DON'T WANT THEIR PRISONERS AND FOOD ESCAPE THEM EVEN AT DEATH!

-We regretfully must extend parole.(they extend parole over bs so they can keep their prisoners forever)
Elevation in heart rate detected.
Would you like a pill?(reminded me morpheus' pills and the hilarious part here is they had with big letters the side effects next to the pills which was a long ass list ending at sudden death!)
1rof1

- Would you like to talk to a human?
- No, I am okay, thank you.(Max starts behaving like a robot and when we take notice of derren brown's strategy here they're telling us humans=robots, hell "androids" in greek means "human kind!")

-Closing 34.
Fire in 34.
-Burn her ID!!(After max creates ghost drones by burning them we have a guy named spider burning peoples ids(memory erasure subliminal, and those robots max was burning i knew it from the first view they symbolized humans and later they had an actual human inside burning where he was tricked to enter that soul oven! This trick reminded me a fairy tail for kids my grandma told me when 6 years old where the protagonist tricked an old witch who was preparing to cook him and eat him by having her check the oven to make sure it works and then pushing her inside. Now that i remember it can't believe the thins they tell to kids subliminally through those innocent looking fairy tales.)

In delacourt(lunar judge subliminal) chair there was another draconian symbol which was taking the shape of an inverted tet triangle.

-Fifteen thousand kilometers and closing.
- What do you want us to do, ma'am?
- Activate Kruger.
(This scene reminded me my great grandfather who called the lunar landings BS from the 60s saying "no man can go there alive cause that's where god lives" HAHAHA AND THIS MOVIE SHOWED EXACTLY THAT! HUMANS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO GO THERE... ALIVE. ALSO THE HUMANS WHO MADE IT THERE WERE SHOWN THROUGH SOME SPECIAL CAMERAS LIKE WHITE GHOSTS! BLATANT SOUL SYMBOLISM THAT ONLY AS SOULS WE GO TO THE MOON!)

When i googled "kruger" i found this logo of kruger national park
and was like WOW! CAN YOU SEE IT??? IT'S FUCKING UROBOROS/SHENRON EATING HIS TAIL!
KRUGER'S BUDDIES WERE DRAKE AND CROWE, NICE DRACONIAN NAMES AND CROWE REMINDED ME RUSSEL CROWE WHO PLAYED THE LUNAR BOSS AS JOR EL IN MAN OF STEEL AND SID IN VIRTUOSITY.

NOW HERE'S WHAT GOT ME JUMPED OFF MY CHAIR WITH KRUGER AND COULDN'T BELIEVE MY EYES EVERY TIME I KEPT LOOKING AT IT.
IN THE MOVIE WHERE HE GETS HIS FACE BLOWN UP AND IS SITTING ON THE MED BED PAUSE THE MOVIE RIGHT THERE!
NOW PUT NEXT TO HIS BLOWN UP FACE A PICTURE OF THE MOON LIKE THIS ONE RIGHT HERE!
FUCKING IDENTICAL MAN FUCKING IDENTICAL! AND THE MIND BLOWING THING IS LUNAR AGENT PLUTARCH WROTE A BOOK TOO TITLED "THE FACE ON THE MOON!" ARE THOSE GIANT WOUNDS FROM ANCIENT STAR WARS AND ARE THEY HEALED OR PATCHED WITH HOLOGRAMS??? DEAD SPACE 3 SHOWED THOSE GIANT WOUNDS TO BE STILL PRESENT.

When they showed kruger as an agent on earth walking among us like one of us reminded me the movie "they live" where lunar agents were all over the place on this planet.
When kruger shot down the space shuttles from earth it reminded me how they use us to take care of their problems arming the earth to the T to help them in an upcoming possible star war they might go through.
A scientist on youtube was asking his supervisors why 80% and more of our satellites are looking to outerspace "who are we expecting?" "who is coming?" were his questions and he was only told "we're not alone". If i find that video i'll post it here. Also in elysium they showed the earthly spaceforce the lunar scum build on our planet named armadyne
"-And you will have your contract secured
for the next 200 years.
Missile defense batteries(star war defense program), droids."

Forgot to mention when kruger was barbecuing it looked very possible that he was barbecuing a human.
Also his hood cape reminded me flynn/lunar boss of tron movie.

The elysium spacestation looked so identical to the halo spacestation of halo 1. Just read the wiki and holy moly another moon symbolism the halo from the game is!
[link to en.wikipedia.org]
"....Captain Keyes initiates "The Cole Protocol,"[42] a procedure designed to prevent the Covenant from learning the location of Earth."
(EXACTLY WHAT I HAD SUSPECTED THE MOON OVERSHADOWING OUR PLANET/CONCEALING IT FROM THE REST UNIVERSE A METHOD THAT WAS SHOWED IN THE PUSH MOVIE!)
"After Master Chief retrieves and prepares to use the Index, Cortana re-appears and warns him against the activation. She has discovered that Halo's defense system is a weapon designed to kill all sentient life in the galaxy, which the Flood(draconian virus) requires to spread,[47] a revelation which Guilty Spark(dbz pan/medusa's giru drone) confirms."
(AND BY COLLAPSING OUR GALAXY AS A CHAIN REACTION THE WHOLE UNIVERSE COLLAPSES=THE DRACONIAN VIRUS/FLOOD SPREADS ALL OVER THE UNIVERSE! AND HOW MIND BLOWING THAT I HAD EXPOSED IN THIS VERY THREAD THE CRAP OUT OF OUR MOON/GOKU'S GENKI DAMA TO BE A BOMB AIMED FOR OUR SUN OR TO TAKE OUT OUR GALAXY!)

"Faced with this information, Master Chief and Cortana decide to destroy Halo to prevent its activation(detonation)."
(REMINDED ME A RECENT POST ABOUT GOKU VS FREIZA WHERE GOKU'S GENKI DAMA HOVERING ABOVE EARTH WHILE KRILLIN AND GOHAN BEING SCARED SHITLESS SCREAMING "IT'S GONNA DETONATE!")

THE THOUGHT THAT BY DESTROYING THE MOON AND WHATEVER HIDES BEHIND IT WE MIGHT BE SAVING A HELL LOT MORE THAN JUST OUR PLANET AND SOLAR SYSTEM IS MIND BLOWING!
Thread: !!!HUMANS THE SOLUTION TO ALL YOUR PROBLEMS IS TO BLOW UP THE DRACONIAN GALACTIC DISEASE PLANET EATER MOON!!!

To be continued...
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP