Users Online Now: 1,853 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 56,809
Pageviews Today: 109,287Threads Today: 48Posts Today: 808
01:29 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject What does a gift from Jesus Christ look like?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message This is called "The Gift" written by my dad.

1 Corinthians 11:24, 25

Then he broke the bread in pieces, This is my body which is given for you do this in remembrance of me. He took the cup of wine, saying, This cup is the new covenant between God and His people an agreement confirmed in My blood do this to remember Me as often as you drink.

I Remember:

The soldier stripped Him naked and put on Him a scarlet robe of which belonged to me, in exchange, I received His robe of righteousness.

I Remember:

When the solders wove to fit a crown of thorns/shame, they placed it on His head, bowed the knee before Him and mocked Him. He took my crown of shame, I received His crown of honor.

I Remember:

He received 39 lashes, and I received the healing by His stripes we are healed.

I Remember:

Christ redeemed/removed us from the curse of the law by becoming a curse for us. For it is written: Cursed is anyone who hung on a tree. Yes, He was hung in place of me!

I Remember:

When He hung on the cross and cried Father, Father, why have You forsakened me! so that I may cry, Father, Father, why have you so loved me!

I Remember:

When Christ conquered death and rose the 3rd day, His promise as He sits at the right hand of the Father in Heaven so shall we sit in this world.

What a wonderful Gift!!!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP