Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Planet Ceres ~ Earth's Twin ~ Extraterrestrial Life ~
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message

As I have been reading about the Dwarf Planet Ceres, our Earth twin...basically...I have been very surprised we have not been taught or heard more about Ceres.

I came across the above video on You Tube and started researching Ceres...found out Ceres is a big deal!

Yes, science is very excited about this dwarf planet, calling it a "game changer" and a "one of a kind."

Dwarf Planet Ceres is a unique body in the solar system considered to be a potential source for extraterrestrial life!

Ceres is the first of the smaller planets to be discovered and closest to Earth.

Ceres, named after the Roman Goddess of Agriculture, orbits the sun in the asteroid belt between Mars and Jupiter, approximately 258 million miles from Earth.

Scientists are extremely excited about Cere's chemistry, thermal activity, heat source, and prospect for conviction within the ice shell.

In other words, Planet Ceres is just like Earth!

I believe scientists know Ceres is harboring extraterrestrial life.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP