Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Man Calls Kim Kardashian Niqqer Lover; Kanye West Batters Man
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Kanye West punched an 18-year-old on Monday, according to TMZ.

The rapper, 36, was enraged after the unidentified boy insulted fiancée Kim Kardashian, 33.

'He screamed at her, "F**k you bitch... Shut up n****r lover, stupid slut,"' reported the site. A short time later Kanye found the teen and allegedly 'punched the guy.'

Kim first ran into the man when he held the door for her so she could walk into a building in Beverly Hills.

The E! favorite and the Atlanta native singer were swarmed by people.

'As Kim walked, the guy allegedly said, "F**k these fa**ot-ass n****rs"" referring to the paparazzi,' TMZ reported.

The reality star told the guy the N word was not appropriate to use.

That's when he turned on the TV star, saying, 'F**k you bitch. Just trying to help you. Shut up n****r lover, stupid slut.'

The Calabasas native watched the teen walk into an office, according to the site. She then allegedly told the Yeezus artist [Kanye] what had happened and where the kid went.

[link to www.dailymail.co.uk]

I'll admit 3 things: (1) I HATE Kanye West with a passion; (2) I respect he manned up for his woman (would you defend your girl's honor thus?); (3) I have watched Keeping up with Kardashians and recall when Kim asked her NBA ex-husband to batter her brother, Rob Kardashian, and I thought she was a bitch for that and so did her family members (Khloe and Kourtney)
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP