Users Online Now: 2,283 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 696,635
Pageviews Today: 1,222,393Threads Today: 522Posts Today: 8,775
02:31 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Riddick 2013 Decoded (Vital Memo for your Soul, you might wanna Read this)!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Taken from new posts of this thread.
Thread: !!!!!!!***MEGA BREAKING*** ***SOUL TRAPS***!!!!!!! (Page 152)

I saw the new Riddick movie last weekend and couldn't believe my eyes and ears with the things i saw and heard.

In the intro we have the sunshine script of a black planet/moon symbolism(this movie made it look that it was earth) went to the sun and the sun exploded/went super nova. And funny thing just few days ago i came across this article.
"Has the Sun gone to sleep?"
[link to www.bbc.co.uk]
This is exactly what was shown in sunshine our sun was dying/going to sleep and they went to blow him up with a giant cube bomb to... save him hahaha.
In riddick after the sun exploded they put a logo "one race".

Then the movie starts with riddick saying
"-Don't know how many times.
I've been crossed off the
list and left for dead.
Guess when it first happens
the day you were born,
you're gonna lose count"
Camera shows riddick buried on earth and a vulture coming by to eat him. This is the first reincarnation symbolism here (erased/killed on the moon, crossed off the list, buried on earth/born in a human body, lose count/memory erasure) and the scene with the vulture is symbolism of what happens when we die like it was shown in movie ghost with demi moore, vulture/bird like demons coming to collect their food.)

Then when riddick says this
"-There are bad days,
and then there are
legendary bad days.
Whole damn planet
wanted a piece of me."
(They show the moon destroyed just like in oblivion, time machine etc, the day we destroy the moon that would be riddick's/lunar boss' legendary bad day hahahaha)

"-Can't stay in the open.
Can't risk another attack.
It's always the punch you don't
see coming that puts you down.
But why didn't I see it?
But why didn't I see it?"
(In this scene we have multi symbolism the moon that sees everything on earth not being able to see coming the destructive hit it took from earth and the other symbolism was in the soul dimension our planet being a dead desert full with dangers and monsters/hellhounds and riddick had to bury himself in a grave for protection. Now here's the mind blowing part, pay attention to the grave it has the shape of an EGG! FUCKING EGGRAVE/HUMAN BODY SYMBOLISM COULDN'T BELIEVE MY EYES MAN! THEY SHOWED US AN EGGRAVE MAN I FUCKING NAILED IT WHEN I DESCRIBED OUR HUMAN BODY THAT WAY!(WORTH REMINDING THE BRAIN IN GREEK IS CALLED EGGEFALOS) When he sealed himself in that grave we have cypher brainwashing subliminal/camera shaking fast like our eyes do in rem sleep and they show riddick surrounded by lunar whores putting a suit on him/crysis/spiderman venom/robocop suit etc/human body symbolism. And those women were moaning also like it was a funeral/burial hahaha! They told him "you're lord marshal now", hell cause the moment we put on this suit the lunar boss gets full control of us so we become an extension of him/her.

While they put the suit on him riddick asks him self
"How did they get so close, How did I let them blindside me like that?" as this suit/human body also blindsides the soul dimension from us and all the abilities we have as souls. His suit reminded me also the eye covers they put on horses. His helmet looked like an open egg and like the medusa mask from conan being wore from the back of his head.

After riddick put on the lunar suit/entered the eggrave he said

-Maybe I went and did the
worst crime of all...
I got civilized.(became a lunar drone)
So now we zero the clock.
Just me and this no-name world.(memory erasure/unable to know our very name)
Gotta find that animal side again.(reincarnation symbolism /start from scratch again)

While riddick is in his eggrave they showed what happened to him on the moon which reminded me john dies at the end where same tactic the lunar scum did to their victims/food there treated them like kings/had them sit on thrones etc before their slaughter/become dinner.
Here in riddick pay attention after the lunar mantis whores supposed to kill him sharon stone basic instinct/draconian whore from kiss of the dragon etc style as soon after the slaughter they showed riddick eating with the same blade he did the slaughter and a table full with food! BLATANT SYMBOLISM THE ONE WHO GETS SLAUGHTERED ON THE MOON BECOMES THEIR FOOD! I FOUND HILARIOUS HOW THEY SWITCH THE ROLES AROUND AND HAD RIDDICK DO WHAT THE MANTIS WHORES WOULD DO TO HIM HAHAHA LIKE CITRA FROM FAR CRY 3 TOO!
THE MANTIS WHORE WAS HIDING THE BLADE IN HER HAIR EXACTLY LIKE THE DRACONIAN WHORE FROM KISS OF THE DRAGON MOVIE TOO.
IN THIS SCENE THEY ALSO SHOWED THE LUNAR BOSS NEVER SLEEPS!

Prior to the lunar butchering they revealed to us what was shown in legion the halos/crowns they put on our heads are actually dog leashes/nooses!

-Some wanted to put a
crown on my head.
Some wanted to put a
noose around my neck.

(Thank you derren brown for exposing the crap out of this subliminal tactic they use from start to end in all draconian movies!)

-I needed a way out.
Some new place.
Or maybe just an old one.
(This reminded me in elysium after they converted max to a ghost drone they told him "we gave you a way out". They tell us becoming a ghost drone/human is a way out of the moon but what we really do like it was shown in riddick dark athena we trade one hell for another.)

In riddick's throne on top there was the skeleton of a spider. Next when vaako told him about a guy that looked like riddick standing on a pile of his own reminded me idnetical thing that was showed in man of steel s-man standing on a pile of skulls and funny thing identical script to man of steel we have here, people from space coming to arrest riddick! They were 11 too just like in man of steel and riddick makes the 12th number 12 lunar scum symbolism and just like in man of steel all 12 symbolized the lunar boss.

-The planet was Furya.(earth)
-I know what it's called.
-You just don't know where it is.
-I need charts. I need maps.
-Impossible.
-I need a direction.
-Purged from all records, as you well know.
(THEY'RE HIDING EARTH FROM THE GALACTIC POLICE IS WHAT THEY TELL US HERE, HOLY FUCK EXACTLY WHAT I HAD SUSPECTED! THEY EVEN SHOWED US LATER JUST LIKE IN GI JOE RETALIATION TO HAVE CUT ALL DEEP SPACE COMMUNICATIONS AND RIDDICK TO BE SCARED SHITLESS OF THE HUMANS THAT MIGHT BE ABLE TO FIX A BEACON AND CALL FOR BACKUP!!!!!!!!)

Next they showed a guy with a spider web skin scar tattoo face called krone(reminded me cronus) becoming the new lunar boss after he thought he killed riddick. He reminded me spider lunar boss from elysium and funny thing here was shown to give his victims skin scar tattoos just like those residents of elysium had.

After riddick entered the human eggrave/suit they had parallel symbolism of his soul by having a small dog trapped and growing within a reptilian bone cage! HAHAHA LIKE THEY COULDN'T MAKE THE HUMAN BODY CAGE SYMBOLISM MORE BLATANT AND IT REMINDED ME WHAT PLUTARCH SAID OF OUR SOUL AFTER DEATH TO BE LIKE A CAGED BIRD THAT HAS BEEN RELEASED.

THEN WE HAVE SYMBOLISM OF RIDDICK BECOMING AWARE OF THE SOUL DIMENSION AND OF THE SINGLE THING/CRYSIS 2 SUIT SYMBIOSIS/CERBERUS THAT WAS IN HIS WAY TO KEEP HIM FROM REACHING THE OTHER WORLD.

-Before long, I realized there was
a whole other world over there,
of water, grass and life.
Just had one thing in my way.
(Another symbolism i just noticed the other world can symbolise other planets outside our solar system and the thing that keeps him/us from getting there the big cerberus/head/hades/korrok/moon)

-Come on, show me some teeth.
(Here this beast symbolized the brain/cerebrum/cerberus which just like cerberus in hades/head keep us from reaching the other world outside of hades/head. I was so blown away when i paused the scene where the head on its tail was, which they zoomed in to us so we take a good look at it and its single vampire leech tooth and its horns that were used as reaper's jaws and put it next to it my mri brain scan.
[link to s1193.photobucket.com]
OF MY FUCKING GOODNESS MAN! PAY ATTENTION TO THE TOOTH THAT GOES THROUGH A SMALL HEAD BETWEEN CERBERUS'S EYES! IT'S A CARBON COPY OF THE HEAD IN THE TAIL OF THE BEAST FROM RIDDICK! IT EVEN HAS THAT TOOTH AND ITS LONG HORNS/BLADE JAWS ARE ALSO PRESENT IN THIS MRI BRAIN SCAN AS THE BIG HEAD'S LONG HORN'S NEXT TO THE WHITE SMALL HORNS. THE BIG HEAD OF THE BEAST IN RIDDICK HAD A LONG HORSE NOSE LIKE THIS OF MY MRI SCAN, DRAGON SHENRON, BAPHOMET ETC).
AS SOON RIDDICK KILLED CERBERUS IMMEDIATELY THEN THEY SHOWED THE SMALL DOG FREED FROM HIS BONE CAGE!
HAHAHAHA I FUCKING NAILED THAT SHIT MAN, JUST DECODED IT TO THE BONE MARROW!
-Escape artist, huh?
(AND NOW THE BIGGER PROBLEMS COME TO PLAY, AFTER SMALL CERBERUS WAS DEALT WITH THE BIG ONE WAS WAITING RIGHT AFTER! BIG HEAD/HADES/KORROK/CERBERUS/MOON SYMBOLISM!(AND RIDDICK WASN'T EXPECTING THAT.)
HE SYMBOLIZED THE HUMAN BRAIN CERBERUS TOO WHEN RIDDICK HOLDING THE SMALL DOG AS HE PASSED UNDER HIM HE CUT HIS BELLY/SYMBOLISM OF BIRTH OF SOUL/EXITING THE HUMAN BODY. THEN IMMEDIATELY AFTER, CERBERUS EAT WHAT EXITED HIS BELLY. SYMBOLISM OF WHAT EXITS THE HUMAN BODY/SOUL IS FOOD FOR THE BIG CERBERUS/KORROK/MOON.)

THE SYMBOLISM OF WHAT TAKES PLACE AFTER DEATH CONTINUES AND RIDDICK WAS FOOLED THINKING THE OTHER SIDE TO BE FULL WITH GRASS WATER ETC AS IT WAS A DESERT FULL WITH MONSTERS.(SYMBOLISM ALSO OF LUNAR HEAVEN TRAP). IMMEDIATELY AFTER HIS DOG THAT HAD GROWN WAS RUNNING AT HIM AND JUMPED ON HIS HEAD LIKE IT WAS TO ATTACK RIDDICK. IT REMINDED ME JONAH HEX'S HELLHOUNDS THAT COME TO COLLECT OUR SOUL AS SOON IT EXITS THE BODY. THEN RIDDICK ENTERED A SLAUGHTER FACTORY KIND OF BUILDING TO FIND FOOD(THATS WHERE OUR SOUL BECOMES FOOD SYMBOLISM(REMINDED ME ALSO CLOUD ATLAS), THEN RIDDICK WAS HOLDING A BAG OF SEEDS AND FED SOME TO HIS DOG WHO'S EARS REMINDED ME THE EYES OF CERBERUS OF MY MRI SCAN,BURYING SEEDS/LEFTOVER OF SOULS(LIKE SEEDS FROM APPLES) TO CERBERUS/HUMAN BODY SYMBOLISM HERE WHERE THEY WILL REGROW TO GET EATEN AGAIN. PAY ATTENTION ALSO RIDDICK IN HIS EGGRAVE WAS FULLY HEALED TOO. BEFORE OUTSIDE WAS WALKING LIKE A LIMB AND REMINDED ME THE FATHER OF S-MAN IN MAN OF STEEL BEING IN THE SAME CONDITION OUTSIDE OF HIS CAR/HUMAN BODY SYMBOLISM THEN THE LUNAR TORNADO PICKED HIM UP TO THE MOON LIKE IN RIPD.)

AFTER RIDDICK WAS SCANNED BY A MACHINE/MOON SUPER COMPUTER SYMBOLISM(SHOWN ALSO AND AS THE CYCLOPS MACHINE) THAT SCANS EARTH AND IF IT SPOTS ANY SOULS OUTSIDE THEIR BODIES GUESS WHO CAME TO COLLECT RIDDICK'S SOUL???
SANTANA=SATANA=SATAN IN GREEK! AND HIS TEAM WAS MADE FROM PEOPLE CALLED LUNA/MOON HOLDING THE HOLY BIBLE AND BEING VERY RELIGIOUS, DIAZ=ZEUS IN GREEK=ADIZ=HADES IN GREEK! LUNA AND SATAN/ZEUS COMING AFTER OUR SOUL SYMBOLISM WE HAVE HERE HOLY FUCK HAHAHA CAN'T BELIEVE MY EYES!

The rest satan's team and the other team names all looking for riddick are interesting too!

Dhal(subliminal for doll/the new container for riddick hahaha) also dhal backwards is l/el+had/hades/head, new head prison for riddick's newly born soul!
Lockspur
Gravas/Grave(new grave/doll/eggrave for riddick, hell they even showed to our face when people died in that desert symbolizing the soul dimension where they also have placed many traps they put them in plastic skin bags symbolizing human bodies!)

Next they showed satan's female prisoner which he had her drugged and sleeping like in matrix prisons, minority report, chillingworth's ship statue prisons etc and when they woke her up she was pissed like kruger who woke up from the medusa bay in elysium.

-Get away! Get away from me!
-Stop, just stop!
-What do you want now?
-I'm gonna take off the
restraints. Okay?(reminded me jaylor/warden from gi joe and conan who was deciding also who would exit... to feed to korrok/moon)
-I don't want them off.
-No, it's not like that.
Nobody is gonna touch you now.(makes me realize as long we're in these suits we don't have to worry about hellhounds,soul hunters, soul traps, moon etc, but my mri scan shows they're milking our soul and memories right from these bodies so we can't really say we're safe here hahaha and the options of the lunar judge from batman come to mind "death or exile". Using/take advantage of the small cerberus/human body to kill the big cerberus/moon is a mind blowing idea man by the way!)
Santana's head is
into other stuff now.
Your lucky day.(she exits her human cage symbolism)
-Get the fuck away from me.
-Okay.
-What planet is this?
Where are we?
-It's got air and water. That's
all you've got to know.
-But how am I supposed
to survive...
-Just go.
Before he changes his mind.
-I was getting attached to her.(and then satan killed her giving us also a subliminal of attaching to him/devouring the souls that exit their bodies).
Now where is my box at?(His box symbolized also a human body/prison and it becomes more obvious later, worth noting how he asks for his box right after he killed the female like he was gonna put her soul in that box).

-The name is Santana!(Satan, funny thing when he said it the camera was showing riddick, amazing subliminal here that riddick symbolizes satan too, also the woman satan shot died while looking at riddick's eyes! no man can see my face and live symbolism yhwh/medusa)
Shot-caller for this
crew right here!
I am the guy who knows all,
sees all, beats all...(hahaha same exact thing they say about jesus "knows all sees all", also satan's panoptis moon machine was named cyclops in this movie and had 7 dragonballz size eyes in a hexagon order just like in dbz, jonah hex=hexi=six in greek etc, holy shit jonah is called also johns, johns is included in this movie too called boss johns)
-Spitting it kind of
strong, ain't he?
-Got to bait the trap.
-I've come all this way to
collect your head in a box!(his box/cube also symbolizes the moon where souls go after death).
Right here!
So have yourself
a fine day now,
Mr. Richard B. Riddick!
I suspect it will be one of
your very last!(when he was about to cut riddick's head grim reaper style he told him something in spanish, i'm not good in spanish but i think he said "finale partido amigo" subliminal for "party is over" maybe what he tells to his sheep in heaven before their slaughter probably hahaha).

-My name is...
-Box Boy.(box symbolizing human body subliminal)
-Say What?
-You are the guy who said that he was
gonna put my head in a box. Right?
-Well, that was me
spitting noise.
-But you do have a box.
-Do I have a box?
-Thought I saw one.
-I mean, of course I've got a box.
Everyone's got a box, man.
Even (big fat)Diaz has a
fucking huge box.
(HAHAHA CAN THEY MAKE IT MORE OBVIOUS WHAT THEY TRY TO SYMBOLIZE WITH THAT MECHANICAL BOX)

-Unidentified vessel, this is
Clan Vagos out of Ursa Five.
Be advised that we are
on the ground now
and have responded to
an emergency signal.
-No distress found,
no need to land.
I repeat, there is no reason for you
to land at this location at this time.
Is that clear?
No reason for you to land at
this location at this time.
What the fuck did I just say?
(Here we have symbolism of humans succeeding to send an emergency signal to outer space and call for help and worth noting how almost IMMEDIATELY HELP ARRIVED! AND HOW SATAN/LUNAR BOSS WAS TRYING TO FOOL THEM THAT EVERYTHING IS WELL AND TO GO AWAY, AND HOW FREAKED OUT AND SCARED SHITLESS HE WAS WHEN THEY DIDN'T LISTEN TO HIM AND CAME ANYWAYS, THIS SCENE WAS FUCKING PRICELESS MAN! I'M STILL ROFLING TO IT!
Worth reminding also similar scene from the V series where the draconians picked up the signal and send their own people in disguise instead so we need to be aware of this trick too plus here in riddick when the help arrived diaz said "here comes the neighborhood"/subliminal for neighborhood moon. Worth pointing out diaz/zeus snake fangs beard identical to the sparrow and his father from potc)

-It's a cave system.
Five clicks South.
Might be worth a look.
(just realized that's where all those countless monsters were coming from, from the underground caves! reminded me gears of war, metro last light etc, WTH is going on under us above us within us "HOW FUCKED ARE WE?" have asked myself every time i looked at my mri scan and was so spilled my drink at my monitor when i saw dhal asking riddick the same exact thing "HOW FUCKED ARE WE?" HAHAHAHA IT FELT LIKE THEY'VE READ MY MIND AND PUT IT IN THE MOVIE, HELL THEY'VE ALREADY PUT THE BEAST FROM MY MRI SCAN!)

"a ship would make
a sweet trap, right?
Confined space, metal
walls, jail cell.
Is cool, huh?"
(Here satan describes subliminally to us his frozen prison moon/hell ship, reminded me "freeze in hell/el/moon batman" of arnold hahaha)

-So I guess that's what passes for
a fucking moon on this planet.
(I couldn't believe my eyes here they showed satan's panoptis machine cyclops! HAHAHA THEY JUST TOLD TO OUR FACE OUR MOON IS A FUCKING MACHINE WATCHING AND MONITORING EVERYTHING ON EARTH LIKE A BIG CYCLOP'S EYE! JUST REALIZED THE SUBLIMINAL IN HOMER'S BOOK HAVING THE HUMANS RIDING UNDER THE SHEEP IN CYCLOPS'S CAVE GIVING AWAY WE'RE CYCLOPS'S/MOON'S SHEEP/FOOD! I THINK HOMER SAID OPENLY TOO THAT CYCLOPS WAS GONNA EAT ODYSSEUS'S AND HIS CREW BUT ONLY SUBLIMINALLY GAVE IT AWAY OF THEM BEING ALSO CYCLOP'S (CAPTURED/TRAPPED) SHEEP HE WAS RAISING/FARMING FOR SLAUGHTER)
It's gonna be a dark night.(/lunar night, now we know what the dark knight movies symbolize thanks! note also batman's mask horns are identical to the long horn's of the beast in my mri scan).
-Advantage, him.
(The moon advantages the lunar boss just like blackbeard's ship in potc just like the lunar machine in dark city etc, no wonder how legendary bad day for riddick/santana/diaz will be when we destroy their ship and whatever hides behind it. And it will be a complete destruction not some fake wounds like those they show in iron sky, oblivion etc where with gravity they can easily put the pieces back together).

-Get those other
traps back there.
Luna, say something
Bible-like over these bodies.(like in funeral only this time they're buried in plastic skin bags/dolls/human bodies, lunar burial of souls within human eggraves/dolls symbolism we have here)
Okay, maybe,
we zero this out.(see riddick when he entered his egrave what he said "we zero the clock!", after the scene with the doll suits they have santana talking about zeroing things)
What is your tag anyway?
-So now you wanna know my name.
Well, I'm not sure
I'm gonna say.
Because everyone you know by
name, Santana, winds up dead.(HAHAHA WHAT ARE THEY TELLING US HERE SATAN ROBBING PEOPLE FROM THEIR MEMORIES, NAMES/PERSONALITIES AND LIVES! REMINDED ME ALSO ODYSSEUS WHO REFUSED TO SAY TO CYCLOPS/SATAN'S ROCK/MOON HIS NAME HOLLY FUCK SAME SCRIPT WE HAVE HERE! AND NOTE ALSO SATAN HERE HOW MAD HE GOT WHEN JOHNS DIDN'T TELL HIM HIS NAME!)

Next they showed the lunar station to have a logo of a leech/pyramid symbol within a hexagon and same symbol was shown also within john's ship.

-He took out our deep space
communications. All of it.(moon cutting our communications with outer space, same exact thing was shown also in elysium with the no fly zone, gi joe retaliation with cobra commander laughing at us too that no one will know we are even missing).

-I might be able to get the
emergency beacon working again.
-That's like an ambulance calling
for an ambulance, isn't it?
-It's back-up for the
fucking back-up. -We can't.
-I thought he was
the one stranded here.(reminded me planet hulk anime hulk/moon being anchored on our planet(unable to leave) and the stupid earthlings thinking of him as their savior)
-Yeah, well, looks
like you thought wrong.
Riddick: -Long wait for back-up.
In case you were
thinking about
fixing the beacon and
calling for help.(BS it didn't took long for his taxi/first back up to arrive didn't it?)
-Falco's radio.
-Riddick, I don't give a
fuck about the back-up.
Because I've still got
all kinds of gear
that can ruin your
day in a hurry.
So you go find another
fucking cave.(solar system hideout?)(just noticed cave=ceva/cevos/cube in greek!)
You keep running,
you keep hiding.
Doesn't matter me none.
Because in the end,
I will find you!(This could be an actual galactic police message to the lunar boss)
(Here we get intel in this solar system or planet it could be more than just us and the draconians stranded here(inner earth ancient enemies of the moon symbolism maybe) when they said they have weapons that can ruin riddick's day in a hurry that was very encouraging but we also have weapons that can ruin their day in a hurry, the ones they gave us to help them in their upcoming star war to fight the back up's back up probably lol. Most people think the deadliest weapons we have to be nukes, i have talked before about particle beams plasma beams etc but this time i found a video too and i can give an actual taste/glimpse of what we have, what our governors hide up their asses and they only show us in movies. Worth reminding also a british politician who said we have secret space weapons and are able to defend our planet from an alien invasion, the countless weaponized satellites that are looking to outer space etc, my strategy is to point all those weapons towards the moon and press the button, and whatever back up/help is aware of our problem and is sitting like a duck in our planet and solar system can keep sitting like a duck lube their weapons turn them sideways and shove them where they know best.)

Found also this interesting video i had seen long ago

-Do you think sometime
during the last few hours
he got this off my neck
without me noticing,
did whatever he did, put
the fucking key back
on my fucking neck without
me fucking noticing?
Is that what you're saying?
Where did you get that theory
from? A unicorn's ass?
-There's a reason
he is who he is.
-He's a convict. Not
some Zulu warlock.
(Here they reveal the x-men professor x abilities the lunar boss has able to paralyze us put us to sleep etc and do what ever he wants without us even be aware of it. Pay attention in this scene santana and dhal were fighting and riddick did his blood painting etc and them didn't had a fucking clue, like he froze time(/their brains like in x-men) did his thing then put his dolls back online. It becomes apparent we're gonna need some kind of magneto's helmet to cut communication between the small and big hades/cerberus/cerebrum/brainiac/moon.)

-Hey, hey, hey! Use
your fucking brains!
We are not gonna do
Riddick's work for him!
Put your weapons down.
(Here they showed exactly how the lunar boss play us all of us, including secret societies dumb f*cks, mongols, chinese etc etc, turn us against each other and make us do all the work for him which one of them is milk/mine our planet for him.)

Another great subliminal in the scene with the locker bomb is at after the 5th click towards the 6th click where everybody thought the bomb will go off the black man smacked the table with the dominos and all dominos were fallen. This reminded me the moon/goku's genki dama/big bang bomb the lunar boss will use to destroy the center sun of our galaxy which will cause a chain reaction causing all galaxies to collapse similar to the domino effect. And the hilarious part in this scene the one who was gonna activate the bomb was none other than satan himself. Reminded me also the ending of dbgt where they called goku savior of earth while they had a girl passing by him with "satan" written on her hat. This was straight derren brown nlp tactic right there!

-I'll give you till that
rain hits that station.
That's your clock.
"Box Boy"...(satan being called box boy and got his head in the box at the end reminded me in pacific rim with the kaiju head in a similar bigger box in a museum, also about his lunar station/moon being called a clock/time machine(subliminally) we have decoded that to the bone in prior posts).

-For the historical record,
he made it.(Here they reveal to our face how full with lies our history is and it reminded me also xerxes from 300, roman emperors etc writing whatever was pleasing them as history.)

-Cyclops unit, two ships,
couple dead guys in plastic.
And you don't see anything else?
-Nothing else.
-Love those toenails,
by the way.
Here's what's gonna happen.
The next 60 seconds,
you're gonna watch your own
head drop into that box.
Nothing,
nothing is gonna keep you from
that special place in hell.
(In this scene before they were gonna put his head/soul in the box/human body symbolism pay attention to the reference of the plastic dolls outside(subliminal of what riddick actually will enter) and then riddick wanted to have sex with el hades before entering the doll, reminded me the lunar whore who kills and milks most of us mantis style before she convert us into ghost drones. Pay attention later when johns tells dahl to kill riddick she replies
"-you go ahead, you kill him
on general principle.
-Is that before or after
I'm supposed to fuck him?"(thats the mantis death they forgot to show us with the necromongers lunar whores how they actually butcher us up there).
(Nice intel they gave us when they told us the special place of hell our head is. Reminded me 21 grams movie too.
Forgot to mention when satan was about to cut riddick's head and place it in the box soon after the camera pointed it at the light bulb above him which had a frame shape of an illuminati pyramid.)

-I know what's coming.
Called to find you.
The serpents(hellhounds)...
-What does he mean,
"When things go bad“?"
-What? This doesn't
qualify as bad?
-What the fuck is happening?
"How fucked are we?"
-Who knows how long
it will rain?
Or just how many of them
are buried out there?(How many souls are buried in serpents/cerberuses/brains/eggraves.
"How fucked are we?" was my expression every time i saw my mri brain scan so you can imagine how i reacted when i so my personal expression being acted in this movie hahaha!)

To be continued...
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP