Users Online Now: 2,065 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 890,841
Pageviews Today: 1,180,606Threads Today: 291Posts Today: 4,500
09:52 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Obama is NOT the anti Christ. I'm not telling you who is....
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message DISCLAIMER* I don't want to know who YOU think the anti Christ is. Because I'd rather not specifically identify someone as the anti Christ, until the Holy Spirit says too.

The Pope is my enemy, If you are in with love Christ the Vatican should be your enemy too.

Did you realize that Popes don't work with the Holy Spirit ?

Pope Benedict resigned so that he could gain a relationship with Jesus.

THE POPES DONT EVEN HAVE A RELATIONSHIP WITH JESUS.

Did you realize the Vatican preaches the Vatican and the Pope, not salvation through repentance and faith ?

Did you realize that anti Christ means in place of Christ *Too replace*

Who connects the non Christians with God ? Is it Jesus ? NO. It's the Pope.

The Pope is their savior, have you seen the people in ST. Peters Square going ballistic over even being near the Pope ?
[link to www.google.com.au (secure)]

He's just a man, albeit a man without the Holy Spirit, so a man you can't trust.

If you don't have the Holy Spirit, did you realize you are open to ALL other spirits ?

The anti Christ will better a peace treaty. The Pope is in Jerusalem trying to better a covenant.

A TWO STATE CITY AS PROPHESIED BY NUMEROUS BIBLICAL PROPHETS.

When Jesus died, he left the Romans in Jerusalem to destroy the Jewish peoples, because they didn't except the Messiah.

Soon the 70th week should resume, and the Romans will return to Jerusalem and bring an end to Israels punishment. Just as when Jesus died, this time though They will accept Jesus as their Messiah.

Did you know that the Pope is considered the Vicar of Christ *Though Christ did not appoint any pope this title*

Do you know what Vicar of Christ means ?

Vicar of Christ is a term used in different ways, with different theological connotations throughout history. As the original notion a vicar is of "earthly representative of God or Christ" but also used in sense of "person acting as parish priest in place of a real parson."

WOW OK, so the title of the Pope, literally means, In place of Christ.

The word "antichrist" is made up of two roots:( anti ) + ( Khristos ) can mean not only "against" and "opposite of" ,but also "in place of."

Strange or what ? I doubt you will note this though.

If the Pope is asking you too worship him and accept his image. Hopefully you see something is up.

Here is a Jewish man of faith in Christ talking about the sinister plans of the Vatican. He doesn't get too the Vatican until around 37 minutes, so if you have a short attention span head there :)

The whole video is great though.

Praise be to Jesus Christ Most High God, may his blessing pur forth forever more. Amen.

May Jesus bless you with understanding throughout this video. Amen.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP