Users Online Now: 2,135 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,028,872
Pageviews Today: 1,911,670Threads Today: 920Posts Today: 16,698
09:00 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject We must be SINLESS to inherit the Kingdom of God.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message My brothers and sister in Christ, did you not know we must be sinless to receive Jesus and the Father's Kingdom ?

We must be sinless to receive the Holy Spirit. We must live as Jesus did, we must be perfect as the Father is perfect.

The Father's perfection is not one of sin. We can't be perfect if we sin, and only the perfect enter God's Kingdom.

Matthew 5 13 “You are the salt of the earth. But if the salt loses its saltiness, how can it be made salty again? It is no longer good for anything, except to be thrown out and trampled underfoot.

14 “You are the light of the world. A town built on a hill cannot be hidden. 15 Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a bowl. Instead they put it on its stand, and it gives light to everyone in the house. 16 In the same way, let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven.

Matthew 5 17 “Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. 18 For truly I tell you, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished. 19 Therefore anyone who sets aside one of the least of these commands and teaches others accordingly will be called least in the kingdom of heaven, but whoever practices and teaches these commands will be called great in the kingdom of heaven. 20 For I tell you that unless your righteousness surpasses that of the Pharisees and the teachers of the law, you will certainly not enter the kingdom of heaven.

Matthew 5 Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect.

Acts 2:38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.

We must be sinless to receive the Holy Spirit, and we can't receive The Kingdom of God without the Holy Spirit.

Does one person here, who says that we may get away with sin and go to Heaven thanks to Jesus have the Holy Spirit ?

I can say no you don't, because I have been there. Accusing those who say we must repent of lies and false doctrines.

It is sin to say we can sin and go unto Heaven. It is persecuting Jesus when you say we can sin and enter Heaven.

NOT ONE who sins will enter Heaven !

Jesus' sacrifice was for our past sins that we might not suffer death but have eternal life in the Name of Jesus the whole worlds Messiah.

Hebrews 10:26 For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins,

If Jesus' sacrifice now permits us to sin, why the need to preach repentance ?

So now, if we sin after accepting Jesus as our Messiah, there is no more sacrifice. Jesus died for our past sins not our willful future sins. We must ALL repent of SINS !

Matthew 5:11-13 11 Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP