Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject MIND F**K
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Here is a story I found on another Blog. Enjoy !

I used to hitchhike quite a bit so when I finally got a car I was always happy to pick up other hitchhikers. For five years I drove through a canyon in the mountains to get to work and back. Over a two year span of driving that canyon I picked up four different hitchhikers who all shared the same name - Mike. Every time I picked up a new Mike I would have a little laugh at the coincidence.
The first Mike was just a normal kid who wasn't old enough to drive; the second Mike was a motivational speaker whose car had a flat tire and I drove him to a speaking engagement; the third Mike was leaving a concert at Red Rocks Amphitheater where he had lost track of his friends, a shoe, and was really drunk and having just moved here had no idea where he was; the fourth Mike was a homeless guy who just wanted a ride to the train station. I picked up one of these Mikes in each of the four towns along this canyon: Morrison, Idledale, Kittredge, and Evergreen.
I was telling the story to some friends over dinner when someone nonchalantly said, "Oh, you mean the Mike Canyon?"
It immediately struck me that the first letter of each town headed up the hill spelled the name MIKE. It freaked me the fuck out and for weeks I was almost convinced that there was some mystical meaning behind the whole thing. A friend of mine convinced me it was just the "improbable actualizing." Haven't seen a hitchhiker since.

Haven't read this yet, but have only heard good things :)

[link to filer.case.edu]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP