Users Online Now: 2,142 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 914,828
Pageviews Today: 1,631,424Threads Today: 692Posts Today: 12,309
06:34 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I truly despise what society is.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I am a female. However unlike most I don't really cater to social norms. However there is one that even I have trouble getting past, body hair. Body hair is supposed to be there, yet society says that girls should shave their legs and armpits. I find the concept ridiculous yet I myself can't seem to get past it. I'm brainwashed and it's really bothersome to me. Why do humans, not just females, try so desperately to be something we're not? This is not right and I honestly think I will be leaving society very shortly. I need to live in harmony with the earth. I'm not giving back what I'm taking away, society as a whole is not. It's all wrong. I finally see that.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP