Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Working For Dillard's Dept. Store in Albuquerque, NM
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message This store is the most sick and twisted place to work. They work you endless hours without breaks. They treat their employees like absolute garbage! They do nothing but criticize and belittle their employees. There is a manager by the name of MONA that is the worst human being possible to work for, as well as the "big guys". These mall stores never keep employees on a regular basis because they treat their employees with complete disrespect. I was so happy to get out of Dillard's. I had begun to think the kind of mistreatment we got at Dillard's was normal, it happened so much. DON'T buy from Dillard's, if you saw how they treated their employees, and you have any kind of conscience, you would never buy from them. It wasn't just me, it was everyone. If you're not one of the managements favorites, you're garbage to them. I am now working in a store that encourages with kindness and respect, I am so happy now. Dillard's was the worst experience of my life. After talking to more and more employees, I was shocked to hear of their experiences working there. Dillard's you can go to hell!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP