Users Online Now: 1,322 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 297,718
Pageviews Today: 471,159Threads Today: 170Posts Today: 2,947
05:10 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Escape Plan 2013 movie decoded! (Mind blowing Intel!)
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message From recent posts of this thread
Thread: !!!!!!!***MEGA BREAKING*** ***SOUL TRAPS***!!!!!!! (Page 153)

I saw the movie "escape plan" last weekend and had a blast, only people that could notice its secret messages and symbolisms can have the kind of blast i had.

The movie starts with stallone escaping from a prison, take notice of the SS key his prison guard uses to open part of his door to give him food. This key will come very handy for later so keep it in mind.

Then stallone in his office computer with his crew has designed a cube and a tet/pyramid prison which he unites and makes a perfect cube identical from the cube 1,3 movies, borg queen's cube, cabin in the woods etc.

In his personal office he has way to many cubes for decoration and what couldn't be missing from his decoration was none other than the chinese dragon himself!(Almost forgot to mention the statue of the chinese lion too!).

Then they show his book which on its cover has identical prison from the game freelancer which was a cube prison with a cross on the outside orbiting a planet and was called underworld!
HAHAHA OH HELL YES FOUND THE PIC TOO FREAKING IDENTICAL!
[link to www.google.com (secure)]

-the Agency is looking for
alternate situations for
incarcerating the sort of people
who commit acts so despicable they're
best... Well, how can I put it?
-Eliminated?
-Disappeared.(Cobra commander "no one will know they're even missing")
And we're
currently testing a prototype
to deal with people no
government wants on their books.
But first and foremost, the people
financing this need to know
these facilities
are escape-proof
before the whole system
goes online globally
.(=whole planet earth is a prison subliminal message we have here).

-the people that are
sent to this place
should not be allowed out
into the real world.(rest universe)
Every one of them is a potential
game changer. For the worse.(as we will snitch them out/report them to the galactic police and have their asses handed to them)

-You and your new identity will
be picked up from this location(he gets a new identity/name when he enters the prison which reminded me the new identity we get when we enter the earthly and human body prison, they also cut some hair from him which reminded me in christian baptism what priests do to babies where they cut some of their hair too. Take note they put stallone to sleep while they were transferring him to the cube prison which reminded me Er's myth where the lunar scum were putting souls to sleep prior to sending them to new bodies/riddick's boxes/cubes. OH SHIT! HAHAHA IT ALMOST SLIPPED MY MIND! THEY ALSO SHOWED THE SOUL SLAUGHTER THAT TAKES PLACE WHILE THEY PUT OUR SOULS TO SLEEP! WHEN THEY PUT STALLONE TO SLEEP AT THE SAME TIME THEY SLAUGHTERED CLOUD ATLAS STYLE ANOTHER PRISONER AND DUMPED HIM TO EARTH FROM THE SKY!)

Inside the cube prison they showed the sphere from prey game where the lunar boss was located.
Worth mentioning from now the makers of this movie with this cube prison they symbolize 3 prisons the moon the earth and human body. They make it very blatant too as we'll see down the road.

At the arrival of stallone to the cube prison they took a photograph very close to his face, its flash reminded me the mib memory erasure weapon and this photograph can be another symbolism for soul becoming a prisoner as native americans believe when someone takes your picture he captures your soul.

-My evacuation
code is 3-1-0-2-7-5.
-Evacuation code?
-Yes. Evacuation code.
-Meaning you give me a number and you
walk out of here free as a bird?(HAHAHA! This reminded me what ancient lunar agent plutarch had said that the soul after death is like a caged bird that has been released!)
No. I don't think so.
You're here now.
And you belong to me.(holy shit far cry 3 came to mind where vaas when he was capturing his prisoners(which were flying in the air like birds/souls) was putting them into cube like cages and was telling them "you're my bitch now" lol)
(I JUST SAW THE CLIP FROM FAR CRY 3 AND I ROFLED SO HARD

AT 1:05 VAAS TELLS HIS PRISONERS IN THE CUBE CAGE
"JUMPING OUT OF AIRPLANES, FLYING LIKE BIRDS!"
HAHAHA DAMN I'M GETTING GOOD AT DECODING THIS SHIT!
THERE'S ALSO SYMBOLISM OF ACCESSING/STEALING THEIR MEMORIES IN THIS SCENE.)

(Stallone's buddies looking for him in below dialogue)
-Anything?
-Getting a ghost bounce, same as yesterday.
I can't find him.
(Here the soul prisoner symbolism becomes more obvious and we get intel here that the moon is hiding and our planet from the rest universe and the galactic police who is looking for it and us can't find us. Worth mentioning the scene where the prisoners succeeded sending a message out to their friends(in space symbolism) which they came immediately guns blazing and fucked the lunar ship up!)

-All prisoners
A-Block proceed to Babylon.(reincarnation symbolism!)
All prisoners A-Block
to proceed to Babylon.
-Portos.
-Everybody's days are
numbered in Babylon!(human body prison symbolism which has an expiration date)
Babylon, death, death!(reminded me raymond drake who decoded the word babylon which derives from babble which means confused/erased/memories erased which is the real death! babylon=babbled=erased=dead).

-New fish. We own you!
-Back off!
Last time.
Back away.
Portos.
Rottmayer.
Emil Rottmayer.(His first name reminded me emily from lockout and pay attention here him acting like stallone's savior where it was his daughter who put him in that prison so he can use him for his own reasons).

-This is the shadow world. These
guys, they invented this shit(our human prisons).
(worth mentioning in ancient literature the souls in the underworld/shadow world(lunar prison) were called shadows).

Next the movie gave us a glimpse of the lunar soul ovens when they placed arnold and stallone in small boxes/cubes and were burning them with ...light! lol!(the movies that show the sun/suen or light burning the vampires symbolize what the moon does to our soul/phoenix barbecue death, then just like the phoenix leftover worm and butterfly worm we regrow again in cocoons/lunar spider's eggraves/human bodies so they can keep on feeding on us).
(Almost forgot to notice that even this movie escape plan showed subliminally what is burning/getting cooked in the soul ovens/lunar boxes to be their food! Pay attention after stallone was burned and left the cube for reincarnation/regrow on earth symbolism the lunar boss took a piece from the soul oven and licked it! HAHAHA! WHAT DID I NOTICE MAN I IMPRESS EVEN MYSELF!)

After that stallone drew a cube with a tet pyramid on top which had the appearance and symbolized the very houses/homes we live in. Another clever subliminal that we're prisoners on this planet.

-I break out of prisons
for a living.(He reminded me riddick who similar to him he always ends up in a prison he tries to get out, also note stallone designed this cube prison so he symbolizes the lunar boss too which is more obvious when he was in his office with the cubes and chinese dragon and lion decorations.)

-Someone wanted this place
tested, but it was a set-up.
They wanted to bury me. I don't
know who, but I'm gonna find out.
I need you to set up
another diversion.
-What now?
-You've got to go
back in the box.(Here the box symbolizes the human body where our soul is buried and confined within, it reminded me also the box from riddick i decoded the crap out of).
-No fucking way.
-Want to get outta here?
(I rofled so hard here what they tell us is what i had decoded in elysium and riddick dark athena and that is when we get reincarnated we exit the lunar prison and enter the human prison,(see in elysium when spider converted max into a ghost drone/robocop/human(after he was burned in similar soul oven) they told him "we gave you a way out" and in dark athena when riddick exited the lunar ship and landed on earth said "i didn't escape i traded one hell for another")
Later when the muslim told arnold
"you want to die?"
arnold replied
"you want to get out?"
Where here they revealed how we exit the human prison which is through death(see also in crysis 2 "symbiosis got to break the link" hahaha)
So we exit the lunar prison through reincarnation and we exit the human prison through death.(reincarnation is the actual death though as then we lose our memories/personality not when we lose our flesh=shelf box). I found hilarious in riddick 2013 after he killed cerberus and exited his eggrave/bone cage, luna satan diaz were coming after him to slaughter/harvest him and put him back in a box.(funny thing the cells/boxes of escape plan prison were made from glass just like santana/satan's box!)

Next the movie showed stallone using some toothpaste which had as its logo "maximum security" those of you who have seen MIB3 will know by now the location of that prison that none of the humans in that movie could figure out hahaha.
Lunar max prison! hahaha.

Since the beginning of the movie when the daughter of arnold said
"He is able to break out
of any prison designed by man."(where she was implying of other prisons made from other beings than man, i knew her prison symbolized the moon).

Next when the movie showed the lunar prison boss i went to imdb to see who he is and couldn't believe my eyes, THAT GUY HAD PLAYED JESUS IN PASSION OF CHRIST! HAHAHA AND THINGS BECAME EVEN MORE HILARIOUS WHEN HE VISITED ARNOLD IN HIS BOX AND ARNOLD SAID "NO I CAN'T TAKE THE DARKNESS" WHEN HE OPENS THE DOOR AND ARNOLD SEES JESUS ARNOLD SAYS "OH GOD FORGIVE ME" AND HE STARTS PRAYING! HAHAHAHAHA AND IT GETS EVEN MORE HILARIOUS THIS MOVIE LITERALLY TRIED TO MAKE ME PASS OUT FROM THE LAUGHS, THEN ARNOLD TELLS TO PASSION OF CHRIST JESUS
"YOU ARE EVIL, YOU ARE THE DEVIL!"
1ROF1CRUISELAUGH1ROF1CRUISELAUGH1ROF1CRUISELAUGH
FUCKING JESUS THE DEVIL HAHAHAHAHA THEY SAID IT TO OUR FACE MAN, THEN I WENT AND SAW THE PASSION OF CHRIST TRAILER AND WAS ROFLING THE WHOLE TIME. BY THE WAY ALL THIS TORTURE THEY MENTION IN JESUS STORY SYMBOLIZES THE TORTURE OF SOULS IN HIS MOON!(REMINDED ME WHAT PLUTARCH HAD SAID "THE SOULS OF HUMANS AND ANIMALS ARE SCREAMING FROM THE MOON" AND EMPEDOKLES WHO MENTIONED ALSO THE TORTURE OF SOULS ON THE MOON!)

HOLY MOLY FORGOT TO REMIND THAT VAAS FROM FAR CRY 3 SYMBOLIZED JESUS TOO!
REMEMBER WHEN HE SAID WHILE MAKING A CROSS WITH HIS HANDS
"TAKE ME INTO YOUR HEART ACCEPT ME AS YOUR SAVIOR...ETC"
VAAS=LUNAR SPACE PIRATE JESUS/ONE EYED CYCLOPS=YOU CAN IMAGINE HOW FUCKED ESPECIALLY THE RELIGIOUS SHEEPLE(CYCLOP'S FARMING SHEEP HAHAHA) ARE ON THIS PLANET.

IN THIS MOVIE JESUS'S SECOND HAND MAN WAS NONE OTHER THAN DRAKE=DRAKO! WHAT STALLONE HAD IN HIS OFFICE TOO AS HIS DECORATION. THEY SHOWED ALSO THE STATUE COLLECTION OF SOULS HE HAS ON HIS MOON LIKE THEY SHOWED IN RIDDICK DARK ATHENA WITH CHILLINGWORTH/MEDUSA. HERE THEY USED BUTTERFLIES TO SYMBOLIZE OUR SOULS WHERE THE LUNAR BOSS WAS DOING TAXIDERMY TO THEM. THE BUTTERFLY WAS A CLEVER CHOICE FOR SOUL SYMBOLISM AS OUR SOUL EXITS THESE HUMAN BODIES/EGGRAVES JUST LIKE A BUTTERFLY EXITS ITS COCOON.(REMINDED ME FROM JOHN DIES AT THE END MOVIE PEOPLE SCREAMING "HE'S ABOUT TO HATCH" AFTER SOMEBODY HAD DIED IN FLESH)

I JUST NOTICED IN THE WORD TAXIDERMY DERMY DERIVES FROM THE GREEK WORD DERMA(=DREAM/TRAUMA/WOUND IN GERMAN) WHICH MEANS HUMAN SKIN IN GREEK! HAHAHA HOLY FUCK THEY HAVE ALREADY DONE TAXIDERMY ON OUR SOUL/COVERED IT IN BUU/VENOM/T-1000/AGENT SMITH SKIN!(THE LATEST GI JOE MOVIE CAME TO MIND WHERE AFTER STORM SHADOW(WHAT A CLEVER NAME FOR SOUL SYMBOLISM, NO WONDER WHY THEY CHOSE HIM TO PLAY THE SOUL OVEN SCENE HAHAHA) WAS BURNED THEY SENT HIM TO A DRACONIAN WITCH TO PUT SKIN ON HIM AND THEN SNAKE EYES SHOWED UP AND PUT HIM IN A BODY BAG/HUMAN BODY SYMBOLISM!)

Forgot to mention in the soul oven box arnold screamed to jesus/devil "you're killing me" and in this scene they had reincarnation symbolism too showing stallone exiting the lunar ship while going through electrocution and water(lunar agents ghrees reincarnation process intel).

-There's something under the box.
I think it's a conduit.
(This reminded me the cube 3 movie where a guy there escaped similar to stallone at the end going under the cube/ship where was water there too)
Its funny how they showed us that to exit the moonship we have to go through the soul oven exactly what stallone did hahaha!(same thing was shown also in cube 1 as soon a guy made out of the cube he was chained like kratos in ascension and was burned alive! they mentioned god there too/blatant soul burning symbolism!)

-Rough day, Mr. Rottmayer?
Here's what you should know.
I don't care.
Sooner or later you will
tell me what I want to know.(this movie cleverly forgot to mention that they can read our minds)
It is inevitable.(reminded me resistance is futile from star trek)
Like dying.
But know this, there will come a
point where I don't give a shit
about you or whatever the fuck you
think you're doing right now.
(He has bigger plans like delacourt from elysium, making his prison ruling system go online universally! hahaha)

When stallone got to the surface of his prison for the first time they showed us that prison to be a freaking ship, i rofled so hard here as the moonship symbolism was so blatant and here notice what was written in the front of the ship!
SS!
EXACTLY WHAT THE PRISON KEY FROM HIS FIRST PRISON HAD ON IT!
(SS IS CLEVER REPTILIAN SYMBOLISM TOO.)
HERE WE HAVE THE SCRIPT FROM THE 1408 MOVIE WHERE STALLONE THOUGHT HE ESCAPED HIS PRISON BUT NEVER ACTUALLY DID. OH MY GOODNESS EVEN AFTER HIM AND ARNOLD SUPPOSEDLY ESCAPED THE CUBESHIP THE MAKERS GAVE AN AMAZING SUBLIMINAL THAT HE WAS STILL PRISONER OF THE SAME CUBE! I WILL REVEAL THAT AMAZING SUBLIMINAL AT THE NEXT POST, SO HANG AROUND!

BY THE WAY THE SS KEY FROM THE FIRST PRISON LOOKED SO CREEPY IT CAUGHT MY ATTENTION BIG TIME AND WHEN I SAW THE SS ON THE BIG SHIP I WAS LIKE "YOU CLEVER LITTLE 1408 F*CKS!" HAHAHAHA!

TO BE CONTINUED...
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP