Users Online Now: 2,102 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 403,456
Pageviews Today: 670,285Threads Today: 233Posts Today: 4,165
09:00 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject How my drug dealer responded when i only wanted a glass of water and friendship.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message How did my drug dealer and he's Demonically possessed friends respond when i told them i was no longer in need of marijuana and that my life was on the right track.

it all started when i arrived at their house (the drug dispensary) wanting nothing more then a glass of water and to spend quality time with this person as a friend.

5 minutes in to my visit after a bit of general chit chat about the weather, his dog, and the football.
he asked me what i wanted, at this point i pretended to be distracted and ignored he's first attempt at gaining access to my wallet.//

10 more minutes down the track and i was coming to the end of my glass of water.
at this point my "friend" had disappeared into the bathroom for 2 minutes to retrieve his crack pipe from under the bathroom sink he came back out and sat down on the couch with his pipe in one hand, and a $6000 bag of Gas in the other.

on the spot he said to me "C*****"<my named blanked out\ do you smoke crack buddy?
this was his second attempt within 15 minutes to gain Access to my wallet and to gain access to my life.

i told him nah sorry not into that.* even though i am fairly certain i was High as fuck from the Gas fumes.

as soon as i said this his friend turned aggressive and defensive like a guard dog. he said to me you can't say you don't do drugs because weed is a drug, he started giving me the death stare, and wanted me out of the house.

at this point i was getting anxious, nervous and worried about how him and he's friend now perceived me they started to realize that i wasn't there for drugs, i was there to chill and have some laughs (there were no laughs) by the way LOL.

20 minutes in to my visit and things were getting really awkward my dealers friend had taken his Demonically infatuated girl friend into the bedroom and told her what i was all about.

next thing i know i have 3 demons in 1 room, all staring into my eyes, trying to grasp a hold of the goodness that i have been experiencing for the last few weeks, they could see it in my eyes like a fat person sees Pasta.

i had been practicing a Latin saying for a few weeks potentior est virtus Dei Christus cogat..to use against people i see as being Evil. after reading a post on GLP that says if you speak the holy language to a Demon their response will show you if they are just crazy, or actually possessed. in English this saying translates to - the power of god is more powerful than you, the Christ compels you. this made them twitch.

it did not make them catch on fire, it did not make them run away in fear, it did however trigger an interesting set of events.

starting with the twitching (constant blinking of the eyes)
i noticed one of them started to tap their feet on the ground at a fast pace (probably the crack, not demonic entity)
i was asked to leave immediately.

as i got in to my car, i could hear yelling coming from inside. My drug dealer was screaming at his Lesser friend because he did not get into my wallet.

Ditch the dealers, they want your soul not just your hard earned $ casharoobies. smoking1
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP