Users Online Now: 2,257 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,469,368
Pageviews Today: 2,447,249Threads Today: 978Posts Today: 17,463
10:50 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Oklahoma on pace for 700+ 2.5+ earthquakes in 2014, which is 11x more than in 2012. Plus Mysterious Booms ongoing!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message video report, with news video

welldamn

Well yeah you can visibility see what's been going on in Oklahoma.
Plus it's been booming like crazy over there as well.

Thread: Earthquakes 4.1 South Carolina & 3.1 Oklahoma hit right by Mysterious booms reported by news. Plus more New Madrid booms blamed on ice
Thread: GLP booms prediction coming true... Oklahoma is now having a crazy amount of ongoing Mysterious booms "Terrifying & Puzzling" Residents!

"But residents are puzzled as to why the quakes are occurring so frequently and making such alarmingly loud noises.
"Felt like bombs going off. It's just a huge loud noise and then it's like a reverb from that boom that just shakes the entire house," Logan County resident Nancy York told ABC News affiliate KOCO-TV in Oklahoma City.
"If I'm experiencing eight of these in one day, then when does it erupt and become absolutely horrible that takes my house down?" York asked.
Similar booms have been heard across other states including Indiana, South Carolina, Ohio and Rhode Island in the last month. All of these regions are active areas on the USGS seismic hazard map."

[link to abcnews.go.com]
[link to www.koco.com]

This is why is starting to get concerning, from a forecast put out on Dec 1st, 2013 right before this uptick

Thread: The Earth Booms & strange sounds are coming + New Madrid earthquake uptick! Based on previous accurate booms forecast!
bthread121

The booms are coming!
what location was pointed out prior to all this...?

"Primary places of focus is the Eastern half of the united states primary from Texas, Oklahoma on through the New Madrid...
Pressure building from the New Madrid trying to move or have a major adjustment in a diagonal fashion causing booms throughout the East Half of the states"

ytthread121

I ended that thread with these quotes:

There's no way to tell for sure how bad it will be, however what is for sure is that the booms will increase as well as earthquakes in number and severity for this region.
I would expect that if the booms reach a scale which completely blows what happened last year away out the water.. then we should start getting concerned

The goal is to go up and beyond what I did last year to help get this information out before hand to hopefully make some kind of a positive difference.
Which you all too can we apart of.
It's imperative to get this information out, especially once the booms start picking up once again.
I hope the media will be more truthful about it this time around then again it's up to us to help make that possible.

Quoting: Bending Light

If this amount of booms and earthquakes continues.. then it's certainly time to start getting concerned.
We know what history has taught us

Thread: The Mysterious Booms cover up exposed! What USGS & the MSM news does NOT want you to know!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP