Users Online Now: 1,534 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 397,811
Pageviews Today: 624,600Threads Today: 235Posts Today: 3,848
06:57 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject This experiment is being ran from the MOON. The Nazi's were the first to figure it out.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Firstly, who here 100% believes with all their heart that the moon landing was real?
NASA really landed on the moon, and Neil Armstrong* really was the first?

i am not stupid, you are not stupid.
this never happened.
it was filmed in Hollywood and other countless areas around the US of A.
reason?
to make America look like a super power.

why? because the remaining 100 or so rocket technicians that were working for Hitler during and after WWII said that it would be impossible to leave the Van Allen belt, without being consumed by intense radiation, so they faked it.

2 Billion people tuning in to the television to watch their new Messiahs land.

why did NASA do this?

my theory is, our Moon is in fact swarming with a different kind of human.
the kind of human that has the ability to Manipulate time and space around them, they come down and they probe our planet on a daily basis, recording data, incidents, having influence over life changing events which happen all the time.

i even believe these were the people who contacted Adolf Hitler before the Holocaust begun.

throughout history these people on the moon have been known to end civilizations i mean imagine how easy that could be when you are in control/occupying the Moon.
you control the moon, and you control the life down here.

why has no one been back there?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP