Users Online Now: 1,797 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 657,161
Pageviews Today: 862,546Threads Today: 238Posts Today: 3,441
07:34 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject About future war events - A prophecy (WW3 DOOM Inside)
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Ok guys, so i found this prophecy somewhere, its pretty detailed,comes from greek monk and basically talks about war events that will happen. Unfortunately i dont know how credible this is it, you can judge by yourself. If you like WW3 doom, then i think its a must read. Please note that this prophecy is greek-oriented but, i posted it full just because it also has information about other countries. Its a long read, so you can only read the sections you like(look for bold titles). Fasten your seatbelts,here we goooo.

Prologue

An old cleric who wanted to keep his anonymity, said the following to a spiritual child of his, about the terrible events about to come. I want to stress out that this text came to my hands in 2007, before the economic crisis of October of 2008 which he foresees exactly. Of course, I don’t remember the facts due to the time that has passed since I visited the old man, but I had written them down to a paper and I cite them to you.

“My child, I am unworthy and sinful, to put in my mouth and interpret words of Saints and Martyrs. But the love of God many times, when it finds signs of repentance, comes and comforts us.» [Thus was, my brothers, the beggining of the cleric’s words]. «Everything that was written by the Saints of our Church will be done to the last detail.» [He said to me that when, young, he had read the prophecies of Saint Cosmas Aitolos, he was shocked]. The Lord and only He will decide if someone is worthy to be «paid» His mercy. And suddently, one night while he was praying, [it was the time that the Turks killed Solomos and Isaak in Cyprus] those things to come started to unravel before him, like a movie, he told me.

Financial Crisis 2008

Greece, September 2007: [Something from the old man, whom I visited today to clear out some things that some brothers asked me.] The next days it will START [it will be artificial] a Global Economic turmoil with collapse of the FINANCIAL SYSTEM.
Global economic crisis will have fluctuations. They try to sow Desperation and panic to humanity. How many of our fellow will want to hear spiritual exhortations, from clerics, when they will be losing their deposits and savings? When they will be fired from their jobs? When the doses of their loans will be tenfold in one night? After an elation of the crisis, the first days, then it will appear that everything is under control. Then exactly is that they will hit harder and mercilessly. People will commit suicide at their home and their work, stores, banks will be set to fire and plundered. Unprecedented taxes will be enforced. Even if you have pets [CHICKENS, CATS, DOGS], you will pay tax. The economy will collapse. The imminent war will overturn everything.

3rd World War

These things that was written by one brother, for a Mr. George, which were referring to seven wars [click here] are true. Every war will be more severe than the previous. Every war will involve more and more countries, and it will be expanding to larger geographical surface. In between those wars there will be middle time intervals of «peace». People whose countries will be at war, will be running and pleading God but they won’t be listened. The others living in countries not at war, won’t take a lesson from the woes of their neighbours, instead they will be asking for war and disaster, in revenge of their enemies. War will expand to a global scale. Ruins, hunger, misery, revolutions, looting, illnesses will dominate.

Russia will receive another provocation-attack from Georgia and this time Russia will destroy it completely. Sadly, the losses of civilians of Georgia will be tremendous. While Russia wars in Georgia, Ukranians will be instigated by Americans to do major provocations against Russia. Turkey will allow American ships and aircrafts to pass through the sea and its air space to hit the Russians. It is then that the countdown for the Turks is beginning. Russians will defeat Ukranians very soon [to be precise, very few Ukranians wil fight the Russians] and they will be welcomed with enthusiasm in cities. Over Ukraine and the Black Sea, Americans and Russians will fight [with aiplanes] for the first time, and Russians will prevail overwhelmingly. In Turkey there will be a Dictatorship enforced while the Kurds will rise up. Global Economic Turmoil. Economies fall one after the other, there will be suspension of payments, public rebellions with economic demands but also denial of the Europeans to be recruited.

A focal point of credibility for what I mention is the following. The conversation with the old man took place in September of 2007. There will have been done the attack of American-Israel against Iran. The war will have started from the SOUTH, for the good fortune of Greece. There will also be war in our neighbourhood although. Albanians-Croatians-Bosnians muslims-Americans and some of NATO will go against Serbia and Russia.

In Greece, the goverments after some weeks in power, will fall and there will be elections. It is at that spesific time that Junta governing Turkey will attack to us.

Turks have planned to occupy many big greek islands. At the same time, they will drive against us economic immigrants of the same religion to them, with military equipment that ALREADY is in predetermined places inside the country. Acts of sabotage [blow of bridges, roads, arsons] will be their mission. The security agencies of our country know it ALL. [The most dangerous sabotage will be... aqueducts and drinking water...]

From information that Turks will have, they will understand that the operation of occupation of greek islands will lead to tragedy. Then, they will attemp the ultimate surprise, by hitting at front the Continental Greece. They will embark the army to their ships and will head to disembark from Kavala to Athens! They will believe that we will have given priority to the islands and left unguarded the continent. They will reach close to a breath from their target. Six nautical miles from the shores. There, bane will find them.

During the limited, in time, Greek-Turkish conflict, not even ONE Greek soldier will die. However, there will be injuries. Soldiers will be with their finger to the trigger. There will be gunshots, cannonry [mainly on islands], but they will take place in impulsive actions.
The Divine roof will protect us and afterwards, the enlightened Military Leadership, which already prepares the Defencive doctrine of the country, according to the events to come.

Cyprus

When Turks will see that they cannot occupy the Aegean islands, they will attack to Cyprus for diversion. There will be tough battles and great losses [both in army and civilians], fortunately the quick descending of Russians will force them to withdraw ALL of their forces to defend their homeland. Then, Greek-Cyprus Forces will retake the occupied territories. [Sadly, events of ethnic clean ups will take place]

Black Sea which will be Russian, after the conquest of Turkey [it will be the first country where Russia will test its secret power weapons]. Russians will meet resistance and, because they will be hurried to defeat them soon, so NATO won’t have the chance to help Turks, they will finish them off completely. Earlier, Russians will have invaded Georgia, Ukraine, Armenia, Azerbaijan pushing back American troops. At North they will invade and conquer all the Scandinavian countries, Finland, Sweden, Norway. That’s because these countries, while they would keep a seemingly neutral stance, eventually through their lands there will be launched the first serious attact in Russian land, having civilian victims. The desaster that Scandinavians will suffer is going to shock all humanity. Then Russia will invade Poland, Chech Republic, Slobenia, Romania, Moldavia. Orthodox people of the Balkans will rebel, overthrow their submissive goverments and will ally with Russians. Serbs and Romanians, but not Bulgarians.

After that, Russians wil head south to help their allies, Arabs and mostly Iranians who will be receiving the attack of Americans. Americans will have occupied the coastal zone of Iran, after furious battle, but they won’t be able to advance further into Iran, due to the high resistance of the Persians. Russians will sweep all of Persia and ruin the American-NATOian forces. Then they will invade Irak, Syria, Jordan, Libanon, Kuwait and finally Israel. It is then that there will be an attemp to shoot the first nuclear weapons, from USA and Israel, but Russians will exterminate them and provoke a worldwide pause of Energy and Communication. Then, they will advance to Egypt and occupy the Suez Canal.

Going to Middle East, Russians will pass their troops through Greece also, without doing any damage to the Greeks. Their passing will be very swift. This ability of theirs, to carry great forces to great distances and very quickly, will be a major advantage for the Russians and it will be thanks to new unknown aircrafts, much like the flying Saucers. Then, they will turn to the Balkans to help the Serbs who will be receiving attack from NATO, muslim and catholic nations of the Balkans, and they will win.
The thing that will break Russians and lead them to fold their forces will be the BETRAYAL of the Chinese. While at start, Chinese will be with them, afterwards, for the greatest quid pro quo ever given, the possession of all SIBERIA, Chinese will withdraw, and worse, will allow to ally troops to hit Russians for behind.
Russians will fold in East Thrace and the Asian lands across.

Westerns will land in Albania and, via Egnatia Road [old Roman road], which will be ruined to great extent though, they will try to move eartwards. However, they will have big problems in a destroyed road network, [bombed roads, blasted bridges and under the severe attacks of Russians], so they will take a cunning decision. They will channel the LARGER part of their troops to Egnatia Road of Greece, because, on one hand

Greece will be neutral, will not have been damaged to its road network and on the other hand Greece will be an atypical ally to Russia so Russians won’t hit an “ally” and friendly nation. Thus will be done. Western side allies will hate Greeks for not fighting against Russians, so they won’t have the distasters and losses that others will have, with their coutries devastated and their loved ones potentially dead.

Woe to the Greeks that will fall into their hands. With weak excuses, where every farmer or shepherd will be asked whether Constantinople [Instanbul] is near or far, will be tortured to death. They will depart from their path and swarm inside big and small cities. The outrages of the Crusaders will be repeated. Houses will be plundered, women of all ages will be raped, people will be murdered, churches will be set on fire, clerics will be shamed. Evil will be continous because, after one military unit leaves, another will be arriving... Only salvation, fleeing to the mountains and hiding in the woods. Woe to the old ones, the pregnants, small children and the helpless.

However, the «payment» of the new Crusaders will be heavy and baneful in front of the walls of Constantinople [Instanbul]. The NATOicans, due to the heavy traffic(!) in Egnatia road [The old man said to me that the troops which will be using this road will be about 3 million], will send a part of them through Thessaly. Terrible disaster awaits the residents of the areas they will pass. Villages of the plain will be destroyed, since there will be no natural cover. Those that will pull through, will be the villages at the foot of Olympus and Kissavos mountains. The forces from Thessaly and over Egnatia road will be unified outside Thessaloniki. A new FALL awaits the city [of Thessaloniki]. Outrages will be done to the few, fortunately, residents.
The detailed military analysis that I cited, is due to the fact that the same old cleric fought as a reservist lieutenant at the war of Korea, so he saw the military events in a different aspect.

What will happen in America;

Sadly, total disaster. Out of the 300 millions that there are now, 90% will lose their life, fror every cause, corollary of war.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP