Users Online Now: 1,660 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 285,982
Pageviews Today: 466,262Threads Today: 153Posts Today: 2,652
06:41 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Predictable period of Mysterious booms, Magnetic field disturbances, Mega Quakes & Fireballs? The proof, the patterns! watch is on!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message video report

Some things ongoing on Earth and just outside of Earth aren't random.. in fact a pattern has developed in tune with Earth's orbit.
Anomalies of which are increasing in severity each year.
Simply by following these patterns I have been able to accurately predict magnetic field disturbances and even when and where Earth would be rattled with Mysterious booms.
Predicting what Earth's magnetic field will do months in advance down to the specific day and periods SHOULD NOT BE POSSIBLE, along with predicting when and where mysterious booms will hit making the news.. but it has been and you're about to see that for yourself.
Later in the thread I'm going to expose what appears to be an incredible correlating connection to all this.. which NASA calls "Fireball Season" that matches up to the magnetic field anomalous period.
This is going to be a long thread (long enough to where I'll have to post a comment to continue finishing the thread) because I am going to share with you these anomalies, patterns and previous predictions which came true.
The point of this thread is to show beyond doubt something very strange in ongoing that deserves to be shared.

Lets start most recently.. to a prediction right here on GLP from December 1, 2013:

Thread: The Earth Booms & strange sounds are coming + New Madrid earthquake uptick! Based on previous accurate booms forecast!

Here's some screenshots:

bthread121

ytthread121

The booms are coming!
what location was pointed out prior to all this...?

"Primary places of focus is the Eastern half of the united states primary from Texas, Oklahoma on through the New Madrid...
Pressure building from the New Madrid trying to move or have a major adjustment in a diagonal fashion causing booms throughout the East Half of the states"

Closed the thread stating this:

Time frame? Slowing picking up pretty much now in December and stopping around around May....
None of that either takes into account the force effecting the Earth that's increasing through a certain orbital period, which data I used to accurately forecast the booms last year.
This is not about me patting myself on the back, it's about the importance of this information and the accuracy.
So if the information I shared last year was accurate, you decide how much relevance and importance all this means to you now.
The goal is to go up and beyond what I did last year to help get this information out before hand to hopefully make some kind of a positive difference.
Which you all too can we apart of.
It's imperative to get this information out, especially once the booms start picking up once again.
I hope the media will be more truthful about it this time around then again it's up to us to help make that possible.
Last year I ONLY covered media reports of booms and will do so again.

Quoting: Bending Light

So what has occurred since then?
Soo much, soo much.. Mysterious booms All over the news, including the MSM news.
Here are some of the thread titles:

Thread: Booms & shaking reported by the media in 11 different states country wide during past week! 5 States hit at nearly same time! COVER UP = BLASTED!

Thread: Booms & shaking continue in Pennsylvania, now in Maryland too during past week. Plus Texas 3.6 quake hits exactly where booms have been.

Thread: Booms & shaking reported by news in 7 states & across a 200 mile region in Canada reported ALL in past day! As forecasted?

Thread: Earthquakes in past day hit right by where Mysterious booms have been reported in the news recently!

Thread: The Mysterious Booms cover up exposed! What USGS & the MSM news does NOT want you to know!

Thread: Earthquakes hitting where Mysterious Booms have been reported by news now reaches 13 states in past 2 months, latest earthquake by New York City!

Thread: New Madrid area is now getting hit by Mysterious booms with earthquakes next to them.. following the course of history but MSM blames it on ICE!

Thread: Earthquakes 4.1 South Carolina & 3.1 Oklahoma hit right by Mysterious booms reported by news. Plus more New Madrid booms blamed on ice

Thread: GLP booms prediction coming true... Oklahoma is now having a crazy amount of ongoing Mysterious booms "Terrifying & Puzzling" Residents!

Thread: Oklahoma on pace for 700+ 2.5+ earthquakes in 2014, which is 11x more than in 2012. Plus Mysterious Booms ongoing!

welldamn

Thread: ABC News!!!! Residents Baffled by Terrifying Loud Booms in Oklahoma 2/16/14!!!!

There's soo much information and soo many reports of booms that have made the news, I not going to break it all down here.. you can go through the threads to see if you want.
I will bring up this one bit of information:

Map showing recent reports of booms and earthquake connection recently with Booms (blue pin) earthquakes (red pin)

Links will be below

boommap215

Azle, Texas Booms
[link to keranews.org]

Denton, Texas Booms
[link to www.dentonrc.com]

Sanger, Texas Booms

Marietta, Oklahoma Booms
[link to www.eenews.net]

Earthquakes nearby-
[link to comcat.cr.usgs.gov]

Rogers County, Oklahoma Booms
[link to www.newson6.com]
[link to www.newson6.com]

Earthquake nearby-
[link to earthquake.usgs.gov]

Guthrie, Oklahoma Booms
[link to newsok.com]

Earthquake nearby-

Springfield, Missouri Booms
[link to www.ky3.com]
[link to www.jrn.com]

Earthquake nearby-

St. Francois County, Missouri Booms
[link to fox2now.com]

Earthquake nearby-

Jeffersonville, Kentucky Booms
[link to www.wkyt.com]

Earthquake nearby-

Ledbedder, Kentucky booms Booms
[link to www.wpsdlocal6.com]

Earthquake nearby-

Morristown, Tennessee Booms
[link to www.citizentribune.com]

Earthquakes nearby-

Rome, Georgia Booms
[link to www.northwestgeorgianews.com]

Earthquake nearby-

Franklin, Georgia Booms
Jackson, Georgia Booms
[link to www.facebook.com (secure)]

Earthquakes nearby-

Columbia County, Georgia Booms
[link to chronicle.augusta.com]

Earthquake nearby-

Summerville, South Carolina Booms
[link to www.counton2.com]

Earthquake nearby-

Middlebury, Vermont Booms
[link to www.addison-eagle.com]

Earthquake-nearby

Bronx, New York Booms

Earthquake nearby- YES by NYC!

Stonington, Connecticut Booms
[link to www.nbcconnecticut.com]
[link to www.nbcconnecticut.com]

Earthquakes nearby-

Cranston, Rhode Island Booms
[link to cranston.patch.com]
[link to cranstononline.com]

Earthquake nearby-

Dover, Pennsylvania Booms
[link to www.yorkblog.com]
Wellsville, Pennsylvania booms
LINK not allowed on GLP.. do a search for "wellsville booms"

Earthquake nearby-

Chesterfield, Virginia Booms
Amelia, Virginia Booms
[link to wtvr.com]

Earthquake nearby-

Here's a few reveling quotes:

"But residents are puzzled as to why the quakes are occurring so frequently and making such alarmingly loud noises.
"Felt like bombs going off. It's just a huge loud noise and then it's like a reverb from that boom that just shakes the entire house," Logan County resident Nancy York told ABC News affiliate KOCO-TV in Oklahoma City.
"If I'm experiencing eight of these in one day, then when does it erupt and become absolutely horrible that takes my house down?" York asked.
Similar booms have been heard across other states including Indiana, South Carolina, Ohio and Rhode Island in the last month. All of these regions are active areas on the USGS seismic hazard map."

[link to abcnews.go.com]
[link to www.koco.com]

As you can see, since the forecast back on Dec 1, 2013 there have been many reports of mysterious booms on the east half of the country, we've also seen that very "connection to earthquakes at times".
Oklahoma is also now breaking all kinds of records for earthquake activity with booms ongoing there.
Oklahoma was pointed as a "primary place of focus"
The news TRYS to blame the booms on fireworks, ice, target shooting, sonic booms, fracking etc etc.. however the time frame and locations of these mysterious booms were predicted before they occurred plus we're seeing the many earthquake connections.

Some of the booms (speaking of patterns) have come back to the same locations year after year:

Morristown, Tennessee booms
Year to Year
2013 January
[link to www.examiner.com]
2013 December
[link to www.citizentribune.com]

Arizona Booms (same area)
Year to Year
2012 December
[link to www.kpho.com]
2013 November
[link to www.kpho.com]

Kudos to the News reports above, they actually acknowledged the booms happened last year and again this year.

North Texas, South Oklahoma Booms (same area)
Year to Year
2012 December
[link to www.kten.com]

2013 November and December
[link to www.eenews.net]

South Texas Booms (same area)
Year to Year

2013 January
[link to www.khou.com]

2013 December
[link to www.kristv.com]

Near Lexington, Kentucky Booms

2013 January
[link to www.wkyt.com]

2013 December
[link to www.wkyt.com]

South Texas booms (same area)

2013 January
Alice, Texas
[link to www.alicetx.com]

2013 December
Corpus Christi, Texas
[link to www.kiiitv.com]

Guthrie, Oklahoma booms

2013 January
[link to kfor.com]

2014 February
[link to newsok.com]

Columbia county Georgia booms

2012 December

2013 December

Northeast Ohio Booms (same area)

2013 January
[link to www.youtube.com]

2014 January
[link to www.ohio.com]

Rhode Island Booms (very close)

2012 December
[link to www.wpri.com]

2013 December
[link to cranston.patch.com]
[link to cranstononline.com]

East Massachusetts booms (very close)

2013 January
[link to salem.patch.com]

2013 November
[link to www.patriotledger.com]

It's pretty clear the booms forecast was accurate but why and how? The booms are one of multiple recurring anomalies with Earth that have been increasing in severity yearly in tune with Earth's orbit.
History has taught us about booms, how the precede geological upheaval at times and are signs of pressure building.
All of that information can be found here:
Thread: The Mysterious Booms cover up exposed! What USGS & the MSM news does NOT want you to know!

The east half of the united states gets under pressure geologically somehow yearly causing all these booms, Oklahoma is now even breaking all kinds of earthquake records.
What else ties into all this?
Lets go further down into the Matrix...

Lets go back to December 2012
boomsprediction1

here's a quote from thread in video
Thread: MEGA Earthquakes, Magnetic field anomalies, Earth Booms and Auroras NOT RANDOM! Proof there is an outside force affecting the Earth!

That being said will the world explode or end on Dec 21st?
NO.
However from the end of December to about May it's a guarantee we'll be affected once again.
Meaning at very least an increase in Earth's magnetic field experiencing anomalies, increase in Earth Booms...
and yes a Mega earthquake as well, probably at least one 8+ at very least during that time frame.
Again that forecast is solely based upon what has already occurred during the previous 3 years in that time frame.
Now we know what to look for.
 Quoting: bendinglight

In Dec of 2012 I first started talking about how this activity is NOT random.. I did a review the increase of mysterious booms that occurred last year in this in years forecast:

Thread: The Earth Booms & strange sounds are coming + New Madrid earthquake uptick! Based on previous accurate booms forecast!

Lets now move to the magnetic field

I wanted to see if there was anything strange that occurred in tune with large earthquakes of recent years and there indeed is something:

It all began with the weird Earth activity within the past four years that's been picking up, especially the large quakes that occurred four years in a row.
2/27/2010 - 8.8 Chile
3/11/2011 - 9.0 Japan (killer tsunami)
4/11/2012 - 8.6 & 8.2 Indonesia. "This was the most powerful event [ever recorded] in terms of putting stress on other fault zones around the world," [link to www.newscientist.com]
4/16/2013 - 7.7 Iran (largest in 50 years for the area) [link to www.bbc.co.uk]

Being magnetic field activity wasn't random I put out a forecast watch period.

magfieldpredicti

First what does a normal Field looks like:

marchnormalfield

Notice the field lines of the North Pole flow up, out and away from the Earth.
The field lines of the South Pole flow down, out and away from the Earth.
That is normal.

Here are some links to see magnetic field data from NASA:
[link to ccmc.gsfc.nasa.gov]
[link to iswa.gsfc.nasa.gov:8080]

Now check out these recurring magnetic field disturbances

So what happened to Earth's magnetic field around the same time in, 2013?
And how about .. 2012, 2011 and 2010?
See for yourself!

mag22513field222512
field222511field22510

and now in 2014 it has started once again
field224

Also the sun supposed having eruptions the same time over and over again, year after year?

Okay hmmm, well what about spaceweather from Feb 25th would it happen to appear similar as well????
YES!

space22510space222511
space22512wtf4yearsinarow

(source is spaceweather.com)

Another pattern

Because I knew these solar eruption were bullshit, in 2012 I predicted the bs to occur once again!

*****So early on Feb 23rd, 2012 I saw Earth's magnetic field experiencing some oddities.
Lets just say I had a very strong gut feeling NASA would pull the same BS and "blame the Sun" and we'd be hit before the "end of the 26th" so early on the 23rd I made a prediction which is below.

forecastmag1

What followed was EXACTLY as previous years even with spaceweather saying yesterday on the 24th there was a Solar Eruption!
space22512

My prediction on the 23rd came true as Earth was hit on the 26th with and increased Auroras as seen below.

spaceweather227

Last year (2013) diligent people on GLP responded to the latest forecast that was a direct hit...

glppostwhatsgoin

Looks like OP is on to something!
Feb 23rd, Are things now starting?
Check the links

[link to i1302.photobucket.com]

I've been waiting to see if the magnetic field would go crazy again during OPs watch period.
Right on!

It will be interesting to see if this is the start of things...

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 34464064

It would seem your forcast for February will be correct.
 Quoting: sacred energy

Looking just like OP stated it would which is amazing!
 Quoting: whiteangel

Hope people take some time to look through the data on this thread!
 Quoting: MissionInvisible

Holy crap!!!!

Just look at what happened to the magnetic field today:

[link to i1357.photobucket.com]

Then check this link out as well, Someone who's been following OP made a post a week ago POINTING OUT Feb 25th (today) that there will be a "major change in earths magnetic field" with it flipping etc.

Predicted to the exact date!!!

This is not normal folks!

Doom on!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 8171837

The magnetosphere is taking on a strong head-on energy today. I have never seen the red glow of the head wind.
[link to tinypic.com]

Source - [link to ccmc.gsfc.nasa.gov]
 Quoting: muse_1111

Agreed. I've been watching the read outs since December and this is the first time I've seen anything like this.
 Quoting: JennD

Not this intently but have after a big X-flare and a good CME hit us. We haven't had anything at all like that. No one knows why we are getting hit and there has been missing data, but still that doesn't explain it. A CME takes a few days to hit us.

This is weird

whew looks like things are getting intense!
 Quoting: MissionInvisible

What a sweetie you are!!! Thanks. My husband thinks I'm nuts to be interested in this stuff, so like-minded people are a relief.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31664806

Thank you hon and so did mine!

Mine too, until I read a little of BL's predictions in December and some of it has actually happened. Now he asks me every day what's going on. Lol! This is an awesome thread, and you are right, we are all in this together. Keep up the good work BL and the rest of the team!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 542383

Oh dear!
 Quoting: #Geomagnetic_Storm#

Any ideas on that influx?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 2459147

Only that it wasn't solar related! This was the point that BL was making. Something is out there effecting our magnetosphere, yet NASA wants us to believe it is all solar. NOTHING was going on from the sun.

Booms, fireballs, increased EQ's, with the 6.9 in the Kuril's. I just want to know what it is that we are no longer being protected by the sun is. At this time of year, what, besides the galactic center are we now facing that Sol is no longer protecting us from.

I think THIS is what we should all be looking for. NOT space ships.

My sentiments EXACTLY! hugs to you, WhiteAngel
 Quoting: muse_1111

Nothing today. On the 25th it matched up just like the OP said it would yet there wasn't any solar reason for that to have happened.

Okay moving along to the next period:

Remember the Japan 9.0 was on March 11, 2011.. what was Earth's magnetic field doing on that date and on March 11, 2012 as well?

OP thread continues in comment below
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP