Users Online Now: 2,134 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 979,132
Pageviews Today: 1,633,304Threads Today: 657Posts Today: 11,793
04:18 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The Image of God Found in an MRI! No wonder why they call him GOD=DOG! (Prepare for a big shock!)
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message A mind blowing post from this thread

Thread: !!!!!!!***MEGA BREAKING*** ***SOUL TRAPS***!!!!!!! (Page 155)

hey kaboom, can you tell me more about those 12 chinese guys who came into your room on christmas ???

what is the full story ?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 49784483

i think you're talking about a dream i had which was an actual simulation of my room and them showing up to scare me(it just reminded me of inception identical thing they were doing there man!), i think they gave me a deadline like a week, well it's been months now hahaha.
by the way last night when i went to bed i heard the beast inside my head man! it felt like it couldn't wait for me to fall asleep so it can do its thing which besides dreams i'm suspicious something else is going on also.

For quit sometime i was trying to figure out why in english they call the lunar boss "god" which is "dog" backwards.
Today i figured out how literal this is.

In the bible they say that he/she created our containers/prisons/eggraves in his own image which means his actual image/face can be found in our bodies, this would make the matrix 2/3 script identical to reality, all our human containers to be copies/clones of the lunar boss.
(under the hood/skin see also in pacific rim where they said about the kaijus they might look different but they're all clones)

The mri brain scan comes to play and it pays off again for the countless time.
As we saw we all have a brain/cerebrum/cerberus beneath the head/hades and in ancient mythology they were calling cerberus a "DOG"="GOD!"
HAHAHAHA SO THE IMAGE OF CEREBRUM/CERBERUS IS THE IMAGE/FACE OF GOD HIMSELF! NOW IT MAKES PERFECT SENSE WHY THEY CALL HIM GOD=DOG IN ENGLISH, IT'S A BLATANT REFERENCE TO CERBERUS!

SO TO ALL RELIGIOUS SHEEPLE OUT THERE BEHOLD THE IMAGE/FACE OF YOUR GOD=DOG LITERALLY.
cerberus
[link to s1193.photobucket.com]
Don't mind what he said in the old testament
"No man can see my face and live"

As we're already dead.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP