Users Online Now: 1,788 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 383,534
Pageviews Today: 629,924Threads Today: 258Posts Today: 3,763
08:45 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject COMMON CORE is based on THE BAHA'I FAITH & THEOSOPHY..BRAINWASHING FOR 1 WORLD RELIGION & IS the ILLEGAL FUSION OF CHURCH & STATE
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Robert Muller's was influnced by Alice bailey ( theosophist) and teilhard de chardean (Jesuit priest,pantheist,titled as father of the new age)

[2nd post in this thread YouTube video titled united nations occult agenda hits all these points in depth
in which muller admits in publication of his influences and it is this UN model that is now permeating throughout schools not only nation wide BUT WORLD WIDE]

[link to robertmuller.org]

(From website)

"Dr. Muller devoted the next 40 years of his life behind the scenes at the United Nations focusing his energies on world peace.
Robert Muller created a "World Core Curriculum" and is known throughout the world as the "father of global education".
In active "retirement," Dr. Muller was Chancellor of the University for Peace created by the United Nations in demilitarized Costa Rica."

Wiki page on Baha'i

[link to en.m.wikipedia.org]

William cooper died in 2001 so does not mention anything about "common core".... But the world core curriculum is mentioned in 2nd post of this thread which was filmed in 2005 when the curriculum was announced to be initiated world wide in 2005

From 1996 William Cooper - The Baha'i Faith & Theosophy - E…:

Goes thoroughly into the Baha'i Faith

In the video below the narrator acknowledges that saint francis of assisi keeps popping up and does not know why..

it is because he was a pantheist, pantheism will be a huge element of the one world religion, government,

he is also the patron saint for animals and the environment of which in pantheism man is at one with...but the catch is not above unless enlightened by the mysteries

and now we have pope francis...gee i wonder who he named himself after

[link to en.m.wikipedia.org]
The Unity of Religion is a core teaching in the Bahá'í Faith that states that there is a fundamental unity of many of the world's religions.[1] The principle states that the teachings of the major religions are part of a single plan directed from the same God.[2] It is one of the core teachings of the Bahá'í Faith, alongside the unity of God, and the unity of humanity.[3]

The Bahá'í teachings state that there is but one religion which is progressively revealed by God, through prophets/messengers, to mankind as humanity matures and its capacity to understand also grows. The outward differences in the religions, the Bahá'í writings state, are due to the exigencies of the time and place the religion was revealed.[4]

The Bahá'í writings state that the essential nature of the messengers is twofold: they are at once human and di

Meet the NWO Religion - The Baha'i Faith:
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP