Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Help Identifying Symbol I Found
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Hi everybody,

I am writing in hope that someone with more knowledge in occult or witchcraft symbolism than I have will see this post and be able to shed some light on a matter for me.
I just noticed that on the back of my bedroom door, there is a symbol drawn--it looks similar to a crow's foot, but with some additional elements added, and tilted slightly.
I don't think it is specifically directed to me--I think it likely predates my residence here. But, should I be concerned about it--and should I remove it, or take any additional steps?
I don't know a whole lot about my room mate's spiritual life, but he has mentioned that he has family members that are into witchcraft or Wicca.

Below is a link to a picture taken of the symbol.
Any input would be helpful.

Thanks!

[link to www.dropbox.com (secure)]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP