Users Online Now: 2,276 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,035,248
Pageviews Today: 1,727,300Threads Today: 691Posts Today: 12,441
05:04 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject JAPAN, OREGON & EUREKA QUAKES HIT EXACT DATE of MARCH 9th & 13th WARNING CONNECTED TO ILLUMINATI 911 RITUAL SACRIFICE OF MALAYSIA FLIGHT370
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message HAARP-QUAKE HITS JAPAN on 33rd PARALLEL
6.3 to 6.8 QUAKE HITS JAPAN EXACT DATE OF GCM MARCH 13th QUAKE WARNING FOR A 6.9+

M6.3 - 13km N of Kunisaki-shi, Japan
2014-03-13 17:06:51 UTC
[link to earthquake.usgs.gov]
====================================

As predicted back on February 26th and again on March 9th….

Major Quake/seismic uptick to hit March 13th
[link to www.facebook.com (secure)]

NOT A COINCIDENCE it also hit the 33rd PARALLEL.

HAARP 100% INVOLVED AGAIN and all connected to the MASSIVE Illuminati RITUAL I've been talking about for the past 2 months.

So guess what other locations/regions on are the MASONIC SACRIFICIAL RITUAL LINE of the 33rd PARALLEL?

China,, IRAN,, and….

LOS ANGELES to ESCONDIDO/SAN DIEGO!

Yikes.

The other set of locations listed for the next windows include…

WASHINGTON/OREGON/VANCOUVER
Baja/GUATEMALA/Santa Maria OAXACA/EL SALVADOR/Cuba
CHILE/ARGENTINA (Santiago Del Estero & Salta)
NEW ZEALAND Auckland or Canterbury
IRAN/TURKEY/INDIA

Key Dates to watch.. March 14th/15th, 20th to 22nd & 31st

moving right along…

M5.2 - 209km WSW of Gold Beach, Oregon
2014-03-13 19:11:35 UTC

[link to earthquake.usgs.gov]

The second big quake hits the 13th while Haarp is in full activation mode again.

Anyone noticing one of the little PATTERNS here yet?

EUREKA (FERNDALE) MARCH 9th
GOLD BEACH MARCH 13th

GOLDEN GATE…. ?

hmmm

seems like they're literally GOIN FOR THE GOLD this week!

But NONE OF THESE CONNECTIONS are COINCIDENCE

It's all a Musical GAME to these Serptenturds who like to PLAY with their HAARP because they think NO ONE can SEE or understand IT.

Ooops

Big MISTAKE

Gcm on the case and Snake Traps set everywhere.

So as of March 13th, 2014, 100% of ALL MAJOR quakes as well as the most significant Quakes that have occurred since January 1st, 2014, have not only ALL struck the dates in the Quake Window Warnings I issued (most within 1-3 days), but several hit the exact LOCATIONS warned explained in the following thread from the Big Seismic Events of MARCH 2nd which is now compelling and almost incontrovertible evidence confirming, if not proving beyond any doubt, HAARP DID THE DEED...

Thread: 6.4 QUAKE IN CENTRAL AMERICA HITS EXACT LOCATION & DATE of QUAKE WARNING POSTED ON FEBRUARY 27th! MEGAQUAKE ABOUT TO HIT WITHIN 24 HOURS???

NICARLEY1

SAME PROOF with the MAJOR 7.0 in CALIFORNIA and 6.7 in JAPAN on March 2nd...

MAJOR 6.9 - 7.0 QUAKE HITS OFF THE COAST OF EUREKA/FERNDALE NORTHERN CALIFORNIA EXACT DATE OF GCM MARCH 8th/9th MAJOR 6.9+ QUAKE WARNING WINDOW AS WELL AS MAGNITUDE RANGE & KEY LOCATION of CALIFORNIA!

and again on FEBRUARY 26th with the big quake in ALASKA...

Which now brings us to THE BIG MYSTERY ABOUT MALAYSIA FLIGHT 370….

But before I unveil what may be one of the BIGGEST BOMBSHELL since 911 TRUTH that exposes the MYSTERY & what REALLY happened to MALAYSIA FLIGHT 370 on MARCH 8th, let me first preface this thread by pointing out and recapping the following connections I explained last week in the thread below which establishes all the basic evidence that the disappearance is all nothing more than another PERVERTED ILLUMINATI RITUAL.

posted March 8th:
MALAYSIA AIR DISASTER FLIGHT MH370 CRASHES WITH 239 PASSENGERS & CREW CONNECTED TO 322.... AGAIN ;/

GCM says PLANE CRASH NOT AN ACCIDENT and once again all connected to yet another SICK ILLUMINATI SACRIFICIAL RITUAL OFFERING to their SUN GOD DEITIES! (MARS their GOD OF WAR being #1)

====================================

DATE LInES -- MARch 7th/8th 2014 and another CLASSIC HALLMARK of an ILL uminati Blood Sacrifice during what I've explained would likely be prepping or connected to their favorite MONTH for EVENTS linked to MARs & WAR in MARch. RUSSIA/UKRAINE one of the KEY PLAYERS. IRAN and perhaps BEIJING as well this month.
(So Heads up for another major false flag attempt and haarp quake this month and pay particular attention to the number 14 and it's MIRROR in the coordinates & timestamp).

So now we have a MAJOR AIR DISASTER capturing world attention that many have asked if there's any "unusual" connections or anomalies that might suggest foul play.

As a matter of fact, there is... and it's once again LITERALLY in PLANE SIGHT (no pun intended) if you understand a few of the cabal's basic codes and fingerprints... Let's do the NUMBERS

Here's the first CLUE this was NO ACCIDENT....
=========
Flight MH370
=========

What DATE did it take off? MARCH 7th which can also be written/expressed & compressed as "3-07"

FLIGHT 370
......... 0307

gee, what a coincidence! ;)

Second clue...
"Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs"

which suggests this wasn't your average passenger flight and may have been carrying POLITICAL TARGETS of some kind Imo.

Third clue....

It was going to BEIJING to see the US' favorite LEADER. ;/

enuf said.

Fourth Clue and this pretty much says it all...
The flight left Kuala Lumpur at 12.21 a.m. (1621 GMT Friday) but no trace had been found of the plane hours after it was due to land in the Chinese capital at 6.30 a.m. (2230 GMT Friday) the same day.

MH370 due to LAND at 2230 GMT....

Look in a MIRROR...

B I N G O and BUSTED was their NAME O

If you wanna get a little more esoteric and explore the deeper side to the numbers...

239 presumed fatalities on MARCH 7th/8th which as I said is also written as 3-7-2014 (37214) or 3-8-2014 (38214)

239 .... 1 off from 238

238 (382 14) see it? ;/ Jumble of the DATE 3 8 2 and numeric ANAGRAM.

or 3/7/20 14

3 7 20 14

the Flight Number 370 also appears in the Date 3/07 !

CASE CLOSED as far as I'm concerned. The Feathered Serpenturds DID THE DEED.

All the basic & obvious calling cards of the cabal.

NEXT UP…

the BIG ANNOUNCEMENT & BOMBSHELL about what HAPPENED to Flight 370!

More context, details and timestamps available at the links below for all the naysayers, skeptics or serious truth seekers looking for further info and intelligent discourse . If you don't "DO" FB, then not sure what to tell you since I'm only posting the links to pre-empt all the complaints I usually get whining that it's "too long" and too much trouble to read. If that's the case, then WHY are you still here?
If you think this is all nutty conspiracy nonsense, then click out of the thread. If you don't' and just post attacks, denials or complain there's not even evidence (lol) then you're likely in DENIAL or what's known as a PSEUDO SKEPTIC. In which case, I have a zero tolerance policy. HINT HINT ;/
===============================================

***The 322 Snake IDES of MARCH ALERT***

FEATHERED SERPENTS of MARs in MARch prepping for WAR

UPDATE & REPOST from MARCH 2nd NICARAGUA QUAKE/USGS CRIMEA QUAKE DELETIONS & OKLAHOMA HAARP SWARMS

RUSSIA ACCUSES UNITED STATES OF HAARP-QUAKE ATTACK!

PROOF USGS is DELETING QUAKES BY THE DOZENS TO COVER UP HAARPS TRACKS...
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP