Users Online Now: 2,226 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 697,668
Pageviews Today: 1,224,382Threads Today: 522Posts Today: 8,788
02:32 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Botched Surgery ? Doctors Nurses Lawyers Anyone - Would Like Your Two Cents - AND YOUR PRAYERS PLEASE
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message My daughter had surgery for endometriosis this past Tuesday.
She had hoped to have her ovaries left intact but because of the severity of the fibroids (from what I understand) they did a hysterectomy instead. Tried to do it vaginally, couldn't, had to do it abdominally.

Okay, so one of the fibroids was attached to her bladder. In removing it they either cut or tore the bladder resulting in a repair to the bladder and she had to be put on a catheter.

Let me also add here that the doctor who performed the surgery QUIT the day after this surgery. I'd like to know why? Quit voluntarily, let go, or?

She's thinking she'll be able to leave in a couple days but no, not feeling better.

Late last night they did an emergency surgery. Seems the colon had been cut during the initial surgery and had been leaking into her stomach all this time! I'm also told that they removed additional fibroids missed during the first surgery.

They had to remove part of her colon and she now has a colostomy bag in addition to the catheter.

Bladder infections??

Future colostomy???

Medical malpractice????

brusifhei
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP