Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The Broken Heart Hurt-Pain in the Chest Area Feeling
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I wonder how many people are familiar with the broken-heart type emotional hurt felt in the center-of-chest area?

Its non-physical, its similar to the "butterflies-in-stomach" feeling from anxiety, only its in the chest area instead and slightly different in feel.

Its the feeling you get when you are deeply hurt by others.

How many people have ever felt that before?

Also, is there anyone who has felt that very chronically for years?

Daily i have PTSD and broken-heart hurt in the chest area (the non-physical emotional hurt sensation)

I have it daily because in March 2012 i found out my Love was a fraud, she dumped me for another man & it turned out the whole time i was with her she was role-playing Love and doesnt experience actual Love

I have it because 5 other women did this to me before she did, for a total of 6

and the 3rd reason why i have it is that everything i try to make friends and find true-love and not be alone, has failed, no matter how many hundreds of people I have met.

I thought that if a person is positive, and ethical, and just be their self, that a person can experience good in life. Manifest good in life from being a good person who does honest efforts over a long period of time

But every significant experience I have ever had in life was bad & hurtful, with no good in life ever having occurred, despite any countless number of different efforts

I do not understand why 6 women would fraud me and like 30 to 40 people backstab me, and be rejected by around 300+ people

Theres no reason for that. A person who is being their self and is social and good should meet a like minded person or people. Some of their goals and efforts should be successful.

Why would anyone have a 100% failure rate from all efforts and experience all bad since birth? That doesnt make any sense at all and the odds seem so slim.

Is there anyone else in constant hurt who has experienced all bad in life since birth despite being ethical, being social, doing positive efforts?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP