Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject sun mediations
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message i have this menu of meditations that i want to share them with you.

you can do them wherever you are, they all evolve around the sun.

knowing how the mind gets bored quickly it helps having a variety of themes to meditate on.

they are handed to me by spiritual master omraam mikhael aivanhov and i think the fellows around here would like exploring them.

here is the first one

1. seeking the centre

The sun is the centre of the solar system, and all the planets move harmoniously in orbit round it, and it is this harmonious movement of the planets round the sun that must be duplicated by our own cells. But in order for this to happen, we have to find our own centre: God, the spirit within us. When we achieve this, every particle of our being moves in rhythm with universal life; and the sensations and states of consciousness that this produces in us are too wonderful to express in words.

The closer we come to the sun in spirit, soul, and thought, heart and will, the closer we come to God, because on the physical plane, the sun is the symbol and the tangible, visible representative of the Deity. All those abstract names by which men designate God – source of life, creator of heaven and earth, prime cause, almighty God, universal soul, cosmic intelligence – can all be summed up in the one familiar, concrete reality of the sun. We can look on the sun as the summary and synthesis of all those sublime, abstract ideas that are beyond our comprehension.

When you contemplate the sun in the morning, you are contemplating the centre, the spirit, the eye of God. This is why you must be animated with the desire to draw nearer to the centre, to your own centre. The simple act of looking at the sun brings you closer to the heart of the external solar system as well as to that of your own being: your consciousness draws closer to your own centre, your spirit, from which it draws light, peace, freedom, and strength. The day you decide to work at this in all consciousness, you will sense the movement of the currents and waves flowing between you and the sun, creating forms and colours and a whole new world
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP