Users Online Now: 1,854 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 757,629
Pageviews Today: 1,389,866Threads Today: 663Posts Today: 11,454
03:32 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject 8.2 MEGAQUAKE HITS CHILE ON EXACT DATE & KEY LOCATION OF GCM QUAKE WARNING WINDOW MARCH 28th to APPRIL 1st! & MONTH OF 188 CYCLE!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message M8.2 - 95km NW of Iquique, Chile
2014-04-01 23:46:46 UTC

[link to earthquake.usgs.gov]

here's the 2nd warning I posted on MARCH 27th/28th:
[link to www.facebook.com (secure)]

The original warning was posted back on MARCH 22nd

and here's the excerpt in that thread I warned CHILE as one of the KEY locations:
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
God Code Matrix of 188 March 28 at 11:22am · Edited
Well... California & Washington to Vancouver are ALL on the HOTLIST… AND the only other location I didn't mention was ARGENTINA/CHILE which should be added for this window.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

OH… and here's the warning I posted earlier today ABOUT USGS HIDING THE QUAKES IN RUSSIA where I specifically warned happens RIGHT BEFORE A MAJOR QUAKE!!
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

God Code Matrix of 188
just an FYI for everyone…
Kamchatka Quakes today all being covered up to hide Haarp-Line Activity.
Stay Alert

God Code Matrix of 188 we'll see what happens, but this is part of their normal pattern before major seismic events. And since there's Still about 48 hours left in this window, this shouldn't be dismissed yet because should any event occur, the connection is powerful evidence in hindsight because it can be traced back to a specific TRAIL that leads right to the SOURCE which btw, ISN'T a NATURAL ONE.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

2 MAJOR SEISMIC EVENTS…. INCLUDING YELLOWSTONE

ONE A MEGAQUAKE

BOTH HIT ONE GCM QUAKE WINDOW!

Simply EPIC

Call RIPLEYS ;)

Thread: LA's BIGGEST QUAKE IN 20 YEARS HITS EXACT DATE OF GCM MARCH 28th MAJOR SEISMIC WARNING!

Thread: major haarp-quake warning issued for new zealand March 28th to April 1st

Thread: NWO Occult Patterns Show a false flag event on Friday 28 March 2014.....

Thread: The Angels of HAARP near CHURCHes of CHRIST, open CONSTANTINE'S BRIDGE on LINES of SACRIFICE

Thread: MAJOR 6.7 to 7.3 HAARP-QUAKE HITS CHILE in EXACT LOCATION and DATE WARNED

Thread: JAPAN, OREGON & EUREKA QUAKES HIT EXACT DATE of MARCH 9th & 13th WARNING CONNECTED TO ILLUMINATI 911 RITUAL SACRIFICE OF MALAYSIA FLIGHT370

Thread: The Great Haarp Quake Ritual of 113 on 311for Quezal's 10thANd GeOrgeia's 14th Symbel of PI
regp=bm9fMTM5MzY4ODEzNQ==
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP