Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject God is about to Thunder on Earth 2014 Rapture in Jesus name Amen
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message For Israel and to New Testament People. From the Old testament as my LORD and Saviour has requested of me to write from scriptures of Old testament to help me get from 30 fold to 60 fold. Also to help people get raptured before there is no more internet. My God has asked me to recite verses from Isaiah 29, 2 Kings, Amos and Psalm 136 To warn of Rapture, the Tribulation and to right now Glorify God!!!

Long write but is what I must do for my salvation and possibly for yours too.

Isaiah 29
1. Ah Ariel Ariel the city where David encamped, Add ye year to year, let the feasts come around.
2. Then I will distress Ariel, and there shall be mourning and moaning; and she shall be unto Me as a hearth of God.
3. And I will encamp against thee round about, and will siege against thee with a mound, and I will raise siege works against thee.
4. And brought down thou shalt speak out of the ground, and thy speech shall be low out of the dust; and thy voice shall be low out of the dust;and thy voice shall be as a ghost out of the ground, and thy speech shall chirp out of the dust.
5. But the multitude of thy foes shall be like small dust, and the multitude of the terrible ones as chaff that passeth away; yea, it shall be at an instant suddenly.
6. The shall be a visitation from the LORD of hosts with thunder, and with earthquake, and great noise, with whirlwind and tempest, and the flame of a devouring fire.
7. And the multitude of all the nations that war against Ariel, even all that war against her, and the bulwarks about her, and they that distress her, shall be as a dream, a vision of the night.
8. And it shall be as when a hungry man dreamt and behold, he eateth, but he awaketh, and his soul is empty; or as when a thirsty man dreameth, and behold, he drinketh, but he awaketh, and behold, he is faint, and his soul hath appetite so shall it be the multitude of all the nations that fight against mount Zion.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP